5 admitted in hospital after shooting at Austin-area Wal-MartAugust 20th, 2012 - 6:18 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Cedar Park, Aug 20 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Shooting occurred in Cedar Park which hospitalized five people. This shooting took place at a Wal-Mart store. The whole incident took place on Sunday at 4.30 a.m.
According to the police officials, the shooting took place on a parking lot. However, one suspect was arrested alleged to have been one of the participants in the dreadful act that left five people injured who at the moment their condition is still not known. They were quickly rushed into the hospital and their case seemed to be severe. The person who was suspect to be one of the criminals is now under the police custody and a case has been filed against him claiming that he put the life of people into risk.
The Wal-Mart was closed when the incident was taking place and it was reopened at around 9.30 a.m. The parking lot is however still closed while the police are undertaking their investigations to come up with the suspects and the real cause of the shooting. Investigators have joined hand and they have also planned to call a press conference and determine the case.
Four victims of the shootings secured shooting wounds while the other one victim sustained minor injuries that occurred while he was escaping from the gunshots. After shallow investigations were carried out, it was stated that a group of people had gathered along the area whereby one of them abruptly started the shooting.
- Man shoots woman, kills self at Wal-Mart centre - Feb 23, 2012
- Wal-Mart Hit By Shoplifting Amidst Cyber Monday Sales Season - Nov 28, 2010
- Rally car accident kills 3 spectators in Serbia - Aug 20, 2012
- Wal-Mart Recalls 2.2 Million Heaters - Dec 18, 2010
- Man dressed in cow suit robs milk at Walmart - Apr 29, 2011
- Mexico probes Wal-Mart bribery allegations - Apr 27, 2012
- Wal-Mart all set to withdraw its extra pay scheme for Sundays - Dec 09, 2010
- Arrest made in the Wal-mart's 'All Black People Leave' case - Mar 20, 2010
- WalMart Left Stunned At Request For Black People To Leave - Mar 18, 2010
- Black Friday deal hunters in US turn violent - Nov 26, 2011
- U.S. Supreme Court rules out discrimination class-action suit against Wal-Mart - Jun 21, 2011
- Shooting In State Park Kills 2, Injures 4 - Jul 19, 2010
- Three University Of Southern Mississippi Players Involved In Shooting Incident At Remington's Hunt Club - Nov 16, 2010
- Wal-Mart Dumping Case Reaches A Monetary Settlement - May 08, 2010
- Three people shot outside a nightclub in Tampa, FL - Aug 09, 2010