10-year-old boy charged in fire that killed two peopleMay 20th, 2010 - 1:33 am ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Haverhill, May 19 (THAINDIAN NEWS) A 10-year-old boy has been charged in fire, that claimed the lives of 2 people. The boy had alleged started the fire, which became fatal for his relatives. So now prosecutors are charging him with ‘involuntary manslaughter’. Amongst the causalities, a 6-year-old boy is also included, who was related to the 10-year-old boy, who is alleged to have started the fire. The identity of the boy has not been revealed because of his age.
The case is being judged in the Lawrence Juvenile Court. The boy’s defense said that he was not guilty. According to the prosecutors the boy started a fire in his Haverhill abode, with the help of a lighter. And in the subsequent fire, 50-year-old Mary Pina and 6-year-old Daquon Davis perished.
The spokesperson of the Essex district attorney’s office revealed that the boy is being charged, so that he had get the required adequate treatment. However Janice Bassil who is the lawyer for the 10-year-old boy said that, her client is too young to understand the legalities of the case.
- 10 Year Old Boy Faces Manslaughter Charges In Fatal Fire - May 20, 2010
- Trial of Michael Jackson's physician put off - Oct 18, 2011
- Conrad Murray's Preliminary Hearing Set For January 4 - Aug 24, 2010
- Michael Jackson doctor's trial begins - Sep 27, 2011
- Sacaton, AZ man sentenced for involuntary manslaughter - Mar 16, 2010
- Michael Jackson's personal physician convicted of involuntary manslaughter - Nov 08, 2011
- MJ's family launching legal bid to bump up charges against his doc - Feb 22, 2010
- US couple jailed for killing Russian adopted son - Nov 19, 2011
- MJ's doc pleads not guilty - Jan 26, 2011
- Ohio Boy Accused Of Shooting His Mother - Jan 04, 2011
- Pregnant woman dies after drinking vinegar - May 22, 2012
- Ohio boy charged for killing his mother - Jan 04, 2011
- 10 cops charged in gang rape of teenaged boy - Jan 22, 2012
- Wife indicted in Argentine governor's death - Feb 03, 2012
- Chinese teen jailed for setting girl ablaze - May 10, 2012