1 in 10 Brits sleep with someone they met on InternetNovember 16th, 2010 - 3:07 am ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
London, Nov 15 (THAINDIAN NEWS) A survey has found that 11 percent adult Britons have slept with somebody whom they met on Facebook. What is more, nearly fifty percent of British adults have sent love texts to people other than their partners. The survey further revealed that 35 percent of Brits have sent inappropriate pictures of themselves to people other than their partners.
The survey followed 2,000 adults in Britain. It emerged that about 20 percent or one in every 20 adult Brit has had sex with a colleague at work. A further 14 million have had sex outside before. The research which was carried out for the TV show “Sex Rehab” revealed that 30 percent of Brit adults watch pornographic materials on the Internet by themselves.
The survey also revealed that Brits have sex 6,552 times averagely in their lifetime. That however does not apply to all Brit adults because 8 percent of the research subjects revealed that they have had no sex at all in their lives. Another 11 percent claim that they avoid sex altogether. Interesting, most Brits will not have sex with the light on. The research found that 56 percent of Brits prefer to have sex with the light switched off.
- 11pc Brits 'have had sex with someone they met on Facebook' - Nov 15, 2010
- Britons admit having sex with people they met on Facebook - Nov 15, 2010
- 1 in 3 Britons has had public sex - Jul 19, 2010
- Average Brit couple argues 312 times a year - Jan 19, 2011
- Does Social networking leads to sex faster? - Jan 27, 2011
- Over a third of Brit adults still take their teddy to bed - Aug 16, 2010
- 1 in 4 UK pupils admit swapping porn images of selves by text message - Mar 18, 2011
- British adults tell on average three lies a day - Jan 04, 2011
- Britons say sorry eight times a day - Sep 14, 2011
- Study: 3 in 10 Americans commit financial infidelity - Jan 14, 2011
- 30pc of Americans commit 'financial infidelity' - Jan 15, 2011
- Sexting teenagers more likely to have sex - Jul 04, 2012
- Demanding women making Brit men 'jumpy' in bed - Jul 25, 2010
- Britons crave to be hugged - Nov 26, 2011
- Nine mn Americans identify themselves as LGBT: Report - Apr 08, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,