Zuckerberg honeymooning in RomeMay 29th, 2012 - 9:24 am ICT by IANS
Rome, May 29 (IANS/AKI) Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg and his wife Priscilla Chan were spotted during their honeymoon in Rome by a tourist who posted their photo on Twitter.
The Polish tourist clicked a photo of the newlyweds during their private tour in the Vatican’s Sistine Chapel.
An unnamed employee at the noted Pierluigi Restaurant told the media that the billionaire couple Sunday had an “intimate and romatic fish dinner” of oysters, fish carpaccio and Catalan shrimp salad as an appetizer, followed by pasta with lobster sauce and concluded it with John Dory fish.
- Facebook CEO marries longtime girlfriend - May 20, 2012
- Facebook CEO upgrades relationship status - Married (Lead) - May 20, 2012
- Facebook's Flawed Security Exposes Private Pics of Mark Zuckerberg, Priscilla Chan - Sep 24, 2010
- Judge dismisses Berlusconi tax-evasion case - Jun 28, 2012
- Pope John Paul II's blood to go on display - Apr 27, 2011
- Boat with Egyptian migrants held in Italy - Jun 13, 2012
- Sweat, breath damaging Sistine Chapel's frescoes - Sep 04, 2010
- Eliminate death penalty, says Pope - Dec 01, 2011
- Woman dies after leaping from Leaning Tower of Pisa - May 16, 2012
- Galileo documents to be shown for first time - Jul 06, 2011
- Mark Zuckerberg's girlfriend Priscilla Chan is the cynosure of all eyes - Sep 24, 2010
- Muslims, Catholics hold inter-faith meet in Vatican - Jul 12, 2012
- Mobster released in Italy due to beans allergy - Mar 24, 2012
- Zuckerberg's private Facebook photos goes viral - Dec 07, 2011
- 2.5 mn gathered in Rome to see pope in 2011 - Jan 04, 2012
Tags: appetizer, billionaire, carpaccio, fish dinner, honeymoon, honeymooning, john dory fish, lobster sauce, mark zuckerberg, newlyweds, oysters, pasta, pierluigi, priscilla chan, private tour, rome, shrimp salad, sistine chapel, vatican, wife priscilla