World’s strongest beer being served inside dead animalsJuly 24th, 2010 - 3:14 pm ICT by ANI
London, July 24 (ANI): The world’s strongest beer, named The End of History, has sold out within hours despite the 55 percent alcohol beverage being served inside stuffed animals.
The beer, made by Scottish firm BrewDog, costs 500 pounds per bottle and they have been put inside dead stoats, squirrels and a hare.
“Despite the heavy criticism from the unenlightened, we have proved that there definitely is a market for our cutting edge fusion of beer, art and taxidermy,” Sky News quoted BrewDog boss James Watt as saying.
“All 12 bottles sold out within four hours of going on sale.
“We are strongly recommending that the people who bought this beer enjoy it with a weather eye on the horizon for inflatable alcohol industry Nazis, judgemental washed up neo-prohibitionists or any grandiloquent, ostentatious foxes,” he said.
He also added that no more bottles of the beer will go on sale and that they only ever planned to sell ‘The End of History’ once. (ANI)
- Brewdog 'End of History' Beer Packaged in Dead Animals - Jul 23, 2010
- Brit firm launches world's strongest beer at $762 a bottle - Jul 23, 2010
- Scottish brewer Brewdog have made the strongest Beer in the word - 'The End of History' - Jul 23, 2010
- British firm brews world's strongest beer - Jul 23, 2010
- UK firm creates 'world's strongest beer' with 41 per cent ale - Feb 17, 2010
- Steroid-packed beer contains Olympic banned substances - Jul 26, 2012
- 'World's Strongest Beer' launched in UK - Nov 28, 2009
- Indie music in India can beef up on Heineken beer - Nov 08, 2011
- Bizarre 'dead mice into humans' hobby is a rage in Brooklyn - Feb 14, 2011
- UK's strongest beer banned - Dec 04, 2009
- Alcoholic ginger beer set to be most popular summer drink in England - May 30, 2010
- Dutch brewer beats Scottish company to claim world's strongest beer title - Jul 30, 2010
- Pub sells special beer for dogs - Jan 10, 2012
- Now a beer brewed exclusively in White House - Mar 08, 2011
- Scottish Punk beer may be banned over overtly aggressive description - Nov 19, 2008
Tags: alcohol beverage, alcohol industry, boss, cutting edge, dead animals, foxes, fusion, horizon, james watt, london, nazis, prohibitionists, scottish firm, sky news, squirrels, strongest beer, stuffed animals, weather eye