World’s most expensive water comes forNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:09 am ICT by admin
Additionally, purveyors are advised on which water is appropriate for what occasion.
For instance fine artesian water from Japan is said to be “a perfect companion” to sushi, sashimi and caviar, whereas Waiwera Mineral Water from the Waiwera Thermal Resort in New Zealand has a low mineral content, which works well with grilled and fried meat.
The most expensive on the menu is 420 Volcanic, spring water from Tai Tapu in New Zealand, which can be bought for 50 pounds per litre.
Also included on the list is 10 Thousand BC, water that comes from the melted ice of the Hat Mountain Glacier and is more than 10,000 years old, which costs
- Knives are out: Cut and taste co-related - Mar 22, 2012
- Food festival from the land of the rising sun (Eating out with IANS) - Jan 21, 2010
- Diane Von Furstenberg to create Evian bottle - Jul 24, 2012
- Glaciers melting 100 times faster - Apr 04, 2011
- Glaciers 'melting 100 times faster than at any time in 350 yrs' - Apr 04, 2011
- Wine and dine al fresco in capital weather - Jan 28, 2012
- Customer gets a Heart Attack at the Heart Attack Grill - Feb 16, 2012
- Melting glaciers to contribute 12cm to world sea-level increases by 2100 - Jan 11, 2011
- Prince Harry spotted at UK club that holds naked shows, extols drugs use - Feb 19, 2011
- Huge chunk of Argentina's glacier collapses - Mar 05, 2012
- Quake hits imports of Japanese fish for sushi - Apr 06, 2011
- Wind turbine produces water out of thin air - May 01, 2012
- Drinking excess water may not benefit us - Jun 06, 2012
- India's best spas rated, recognised (With Images) - May 18, 2012
- Heart Attack Grill sues Heart Stoppers Sports Grill over medical theme! - Feb 02, 2010
Tags: artesian water, caviar, fried meat, hat mountain, london hotel, mineral content, mineral water, mountain glacier, new zealand, patagonia, perfect companion, purveyors, spring water, sushi sashimi, tapu, waiwera thermal resort