World’s heaviest book displayed in UAEAugust 22nd, 2012 - 12:56 am ICT by IANS
Abu Dhabi, Aug 21 (IANS/WAM) The world’s heaviest book, “This is Mohammed”, is currently on display at a mall in Al Ain, the garden city near Abu Dhabi.
The Guinness World Records has certified “This is Mohammed”, which weighs 1,000 kg, as the heaviest in the globe.
The book was launched in February by Sheikh Hamdan bin Rashid Al Maktoum, deputy ruler of Dubai and UAE minister of finance, at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
The book will also be displayed in Kuwait and Saudi Arabia.
- Ramadan begins in UAE - Jul 20, 2012
- UAE leaders greet President Mukherjee on Independence Day - Aug 16, 2012
- UAE, Belarus discuss bilateral cooperation - Feb 22, 2012
- UAE leaders meet foreign officials - Feb 16, 2012
- UAE greets world leaders on New Year - Dec 29, 2011
- Photography works of Dubai Crown Prince on exhibit - Mar 25, 2012
- Dubai's deputy ruler receives Iraqi consul general - Oct 19, 2011
- Abu Dhabhi girls to attend training programme in Scotland - Jul 03, 2011
- Dubai ruler meets Queen Elizabeth II - Jun 21, 2012
- UAE prince gives 10,000 date palm seedlings - Jul 22, 2012
- Fire at UAE building - Aug 22, 2012
- UAE to host GCC financial, economic committee meet - Oct 20, 2011
- UAE to release over 400 prisoners - Nov 04, 2011
- UAE president greets leaders on Eid - Aug 19, 2012
- Dubai seeks more investments - Mar 24, 2012
Tags: abu dhabi, al ain, deputy ruler, dubai world trade, dubai world trade centre, garden city, globe, guinness world records, kg, kuwait, minister of finance, mohammed, rashid, ruler of dubai, saudi arabia, vd, wam, world trade centre