World is big enough to accommodate aspirations of India and China: SoniaNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:57 am ICT by admin
“We can, and must, work and prosper together,” she said.
Sonia made the speech at the same place from where her husband, former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, had spoken about the India, China friendship, two decades ago, when he visited here as the Prime Minister of India.
Sonia also that “peace and tranquillity” prevail along the 3500-Km long border and that the issues pertaining are being discussed by special representatives of both countries.
Sonia’s visit comes ahead of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh’s visit here. (ANI)
- We can develop together: China tells India - Feb 08, 2012
- Sonia Gandhi hails Dhaka's anti-terror efforts, receives award (Third Lead) - Jul 25, 2011
- Khar to meet PM - Jul 27, 2011
- Clinton, Krishna meet in Delhi - May 08, 2012
- Indira Gandhi's birth anniversary celebrated - Nov 19, 2011
- Sonia hits out at Team Anna, commits Lokpal (Roundup) - Nov 09, 2011
- Pakistan wants cordial relations with India, says Ashraf - Aug 15, 2012
- Sonia Gandhi lauds Bangladesh's efforts to tackle terror - Jul 25, 2011
- Sonia Gandhi lauds Dhaka's efforts to combat terror (Second Lead) - Jul 25, 2011
- India, US can cooperate for global economic development: President - Nov 08, 2010
- India, China accelerate diplomatic engagement amid simmering tension - Oct 23, 2010
- Premier Wen's visits to India, Pakistan produced strategic, fruitful results: Chinese FM - Dec 20, 2010
- Indian, Pakistani people want peaceful Kashmir solution: Gilani - Apr 21, 2011
- Kejriwal hopes UPA will honour Sonia's commitment on Lokpal - Nov 09, 2011
- China welcomes India, Myanmar talks - May 28, 2012
Tags: accommodate, aspirations, cooperation, decades, former prime minister, india china, open dialogue, pertaining, prime minister manmohan singh, prime minister of india, prosper, qinghua university, rajiv gandhi, sonia, speech