Woman turns down 150 marriage proposals!November 14th, 2007 - 10:18 am ICT by admin
She turned down her first proposal at 14, and has been declining them ever since.
Milunka said that she wants a “handsome, tall, hard worker” ready to live in her home village of Maskova, Serbia.
“I’ve had a lot of proposals and some of them won’t take no for an answer, they even try to get my mother to try and convince me to accept,” The Sun quoted her, as saying.
“But the man I marry needs to be handsome and tall, needs to accept life here in our village - and must be a hard worker with a good heart,” she added. (ANI)
- A quiet revolution saving rural children's lives (Aug 1-7 is World Breastfeeding Week) - Jul 31, 2011
- Italy to invest 2 bn euros in Serbian energy projects - Oct 27, 2011
- Sex workers fight for rights at Kolkata conclave - Jul 25, 2012
- Fukushima workers admit being on a " suicide mission" - Mar 18, 2011
- Kosovo secession legal, rules International Court of Justice - Jul 23, 2010
- Serbia to have world's largest solar park - May 09, 2012
- Assam sexagenarian vows to save witch-hunt victims - May 19, 2012
- Cradle in every village - to save the girl child (With Images) - May 24, 2011
- An 'untouchable' sarpanch, she touches many lives (Feature) - Apr 26, 2012
- Rajasthan girl seeks annulment of her child marriage - Jun 18, 2012
- Suhana in confused state of mind! - Aug 26, 2010
- After village court allows live-in, woman, stepson forced to leave village - Jul 23, 2012
- Serbian grooms 'import' Albanian brides - May 11, 2011
- 'Thambikottai' neither innovative nor entertaining (Tamil Movie Review) - Feb 13, 2011
- Runaway bride returns home to new toilet in Uttar Pradesh - Jun 28, 2012