Woman survives ‘angry’ son-in-law’s anti-tank missile, machine gun attacks!April 2nd, 2009 - 3:25 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, April 2 (ANI): A Bosnian man tried to get rid of his ‘marriage-wrecking’ mother-in-law after launching an anti-tank missile on her home.
Miroslav Miljici allegedly held his wife’s mother responsible for brainwashing his better half against him, which he claimed eventually led to the break-up of their marriage.
In a subsequent revenge, he tried to kill his mother-in-law with the rocket attack, reports the Daily Telegraph.
And when his mother-in-law managed to escape the assault, Miljici turned to a machine gun to finish the job.
The court sentenced Miljici to six years in jail for attempted murder.
Miljici told judges that he could no longer tolerate his nagging mother-in-law, who survived both the attacks with barely a scratch. (ANI)
- Woman kills mother-in-law with paramour's help - Aug 18, 2012
- Terror plot targeting 2014 Sochi Olympics foiled - May 10, 2012
- Chinese woman kills mother-in-law, toddler - Sep 12, 2012
- Tough days ahead for new Indian Army chief (News Analysis) - May 31, 2012
- Pakistan tests nuclear capable, short-range missile (Lead) - Apr 19, 2011
- Ashley Cole blames mum-in-law for marriage break-up - Feb 25, 2010
- Man attacks wife, mother-in-law, kills self - Jul 06, 2011
- India, Pakistan test nuke-tipped missiles on same day (Third Lead) - Mar 11, 2011
- Woman nabbed for killing mother-in-law - Mar 17, 2012
- Dowry harassment law misused for extortion: Court - Oct 09, 2011
- Rooney paying for sexcapades by taking mum-in-law shopping! - Oct 15, 2010
- Love your bahus, say telly moms-in-law - May 10, 2012
- India, Pakistan successfully test-fire n-capable missiles (Fourth Lead) - Mar 11, 2011
- Dowry death: Victim's brothers-in-law get anticipatory bail - Jun 22, 2012
- Russia to deliver ammunition worth $1 bn to India - Jun 29, 2012