Woman sexually assaults baby, boyfriend takes photosOctober 7th, 2010 - 12:17 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 7 (IANS) A woman in Britain sexually assaulted a five-month-old baby and allowed her paedophile boyfriend to take photographs from his mobile phone, a media report said Thursday.
Tracy Dawber, 44, allegedly let Colin Blanchard take the indecent images as she sat the youngster on her lap at her home in Southport, Merseyside, Daily Mail reported on its website.
Dawber admits it was her holding the baby in the photographs but denies one count of sexually assaulting the child and five counts of permitting indecent photographs to be taken.
The jury at Winchester Crown Court was told that IT businessman Blanchard, 40, from Rochdale, Greater Manchester, had admitted the “extremely serious offences, for which he will be punished”, Simon Morgan, prosecutor, said.
In interview Dawber told police she could not remember the pictures being taken, but Morgan told the jury the Nokia phone always flashed when it took the pictures.
He explained that some had been taken from only about nine inches away Aug 20, 2008.
“The Crown says the defendant was able to see the phone being used. That Blanchard must have been on his knees or stood and leaning very far forward.”
Morgan said the pair had met in 2007 and had a sexual relationship and that she had become “deeply involved” with Blanchard’s “unacceptable activities”.
She described him as a sociable person but said she had been “disgusted when she heard on the news what he had been involved with”.
Blanchard was caught in June 2009 when a work colleague discovered child pornography on his computer, the court heard.
He was arrested at Manchester airport and a connection via a Facebook account was made with Dawber.
Officers also uncovered the mobile phone from Blanchard’s Volvo which contained the images of the baby, which were shown to the jury. It also showed Dawber in explicit poses.
When arrested in November 2009 Dawber would not confirm it was her holding the baby but she later admitted it.
Officers found child pornography on her computer the same as that discovered on Blanchard’s and search words on her machine linked to child porn such as ‘Lolita’.
A PDF file containing stories about incest was also found. The trial is expected to last seven days.
- Brit woman 'sexually assaulted 5-mth-old baby while paedo beau took pics' - Oct 07, 2010
- Brit woman found guilty of abusing 5-month-old baby while beau took pics - Oct 19, 2010
- Paedophile schoolteacher films himself abusing girls - Jun 11, 2011
- Oz woman blames sex with 9-yr-old son on medication - Oct 07, 2010
- UK cops smash paedophile ring that sexually abused 2 young girls - Nov 27, 2010
- Briton clicks himself raping child, jailed - Aug 12, 2012
- British couple 'sold' kids for money - Aug 18, 2010
- Brit female drama teacher plied girl, 13, with alcohol while grooming her for sex - Mar 22, 2011
- BBC presenter admits sex assaults on teenaged girls - Jan 14, 2012
- UK doc 'sexually assaulted patients and told a colleague to keep quiet' - Apr 19, 2011
- Indian-origin doctor jailed for rape in Australia - Nov 17, 2010
- Wife in trouble after sending hubby SMS meant for lover! - Aug 04, 2011
- Sexual grooming of white girls an Asian problem: Official - Jun 08, 2012
- Oz school house mistress says she gave sex education to abused boys - Dec 02, 2010
- Indian-origin court clerk caught watching porn during trial - May 01, 2012
Tags: blanchard, child pornography, crown court, daily mail, greater manchester, holding the baby, indecent images, indecent photographs, manchester airport, month old baby, nokia phone, oct 7, rochdale, sexual relationship, simon morgan, sociable person, southport merseyside, unacceptable activities, work colleague, youngster