Woman plots 40 car thefts — for funDecember 25th, 2010 - 5:17 pm ICT by IANS
Beijing, Dec 25 (IANS) A woman from a rich family in China prodded her four boyfriends to steal more than 40 cars over three years - for fun.Dai Qingwen, hailing from Sichuan province, told police that she plotted the thefts for entertainment, China Daily reported.
The men committed the thefts since 2007 at her instance. In order to please her, Dai’s current boyfriend, Xiao, stole cars from parking lots with surveillance devices.
The woman and all the four men have been arrested.
- Stolen forklift used to rob ATM - Apr 06, 2011
- French woman held for stealing handbag - Aug 22, 2012
- Mom cuts son's penis because she wanted a girl - Jan 17, 2012
- Sexual assault to stealing, little boy goes on crime-spree - Aug 13, 2012
- China plays down expectations for dominance at Olympics - Jul 26, 2012
- Man takes his revenge on the 'snow shovel' thief - Feb 09, 2011
- British woman on death row in US seeks clemency - Apr 06, 2012
- Paris Hilton is mean: Lindsay Lohan - May 06, 2011
- Chinese tutorial on how to find rich husbands! - Jul 11, 2012
- Diamonds worth millions stolen from Swiss fair - Apr 01, 2011
- Lohan blasts mean Paris Hilton - May 06, 2011
- LiLo should be charged with 'petty theft and not grand theft': Lawyer - Feb 14, 2011
- A septuagenarian held for 86 vehicle thefts - Mar 15, 2011
- 10-year-old Chinese boy survives 20-storey plunge - Oct 26, 2010
- Man steals mobile phone from dying woman - May 20, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,