Woman kills man by injecting silicone in genitalsSeptember 13th, 2012 - 7:20 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 13 (IANS) An American woman is facing 10 years in jail after being charged with injecting a man’s genitals with a fatal dose of liquid silicone in a botched penis enlargement operation, The Sun reported.
Kasia Rivera, 35, is accused of performing the operation on 22-year-old Justin Street. Rivera allegedly has no medical licence or training.
Street, a father of two, went to Rivera’s apartment in May for the operation, a court in New Jersey heard.
He died the following day from a silicone embolism, the court heard.
The woman had advertised the service in fliers posted in local businesses, prosecutors said.
Rivera has pleaded not guilty to reckless manslaughter.
Investigators said she may have conducted other similar unauthorised procedures from her apartment in East Orange, near New York.
The Sun said anything injected into the male genitals goes directly into the blood stream and can result in a painful death.
Liquid silicone is sought on the black market by women seeking to enhance their bodies. Substances like paraffin, petroleum jelly and hydrogel have also been used illegally to enlarge women’s breasts, hips and buttocks.
- Florida transvestite charged with manslaughter after injecting woman's buttocks with cement - Jul 28, 2012
- Ghana doctor 'risk to public' in Britain - Dec 03, 2011
- Biocompatible gel to replace damaged cartilage - Sep 06, 2012
- Injectable gel to heal damaged hearts - Feb 22, 2012
- US woman busted for running boob, booty silicone clinic inside home - Jan 15, 2011
- Police Start Investigation After Buttocks Enhancement Injection Leads To Woman's Death - Feb 10, 2011
- Forget facelift and tummy tuck, bum lift is the latest cosmetic craze! - Sep 28, 2010
- Ex-Miss Argentina dies from cosmetic buttocks surgery - Dec 01, 2009
- UK tourist 'dies after receiving silicone bottom jabs' - Feb 09, 2011
- Bangladeshi maid does a Lorena Bobbitt - Apr 14, 2011
- Transgender prisoner in US wants sex-change operation to prevent rape - Apr 21, 2011
- New technology may free diabetics from daily injections - Aug 14, 2012
- Indian-origin wife found guilty of manslaughter after burning hubby's penis - Oct 13, 2010
- Delhi Tourism sets up kiosks at two Airport Metro stations - Mar 15, 2012
- Woman denies setting fire to husband's genitals - Apr 12, 2010
Tags: 10 years, american woman, apartment, blood stream, breasts, buttocks, east orange, fliers, hips, investigators, liquid silicone, local businesses, london, male genitals, medical licence, painful death, penis enlargement, petroleum jelly, prosecutors, reckless manslaughter