Woman kills husband as he forgets her birthdayAugust 17th, 2011 - 6:26 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 17 (IANS) A woman in Russia stabbed her husband to death as he forgot her birthday and returned home from work empty-handed, it was reported here.
Lyalya Tupikova, 45, said that her husband Khalpik didn’t remember her birthday.
When he returned home from office in Astrahan in southern Russia, she expected a bunch of flowers and a present. But, Khalpik got nothing for her.
She had cooked a candlelight dinner for two, said the Daily Mail.
“It was all too much for her and suddenly during the meal she seized a kitchen knife and stabbed him just above the heart,” a police spokesman was quoted as saying.
Khalpik, 50, collapsed and died soon afterwards.
- Marking People's War, forgetting 4,000 Maoist foot soldiers - Feb 14, 2011
- Wife kills hubby over deathbed affair confession (Lead) - May 24, 2011
- Woman stabs father, kills self - Sep 02, 2010
- Bond girl Gemma Arterton's granny commits suicide - Oct 01, 2010
- Jessica Alba to cook Christmas meal for 84 people - Dec 21, 2010
- Briton cuts puppy's throat during booze binge - Apr 14, 2012
- Emily Blunt makes kitchen messy - May 06, 2012
- Avril Lavigne 'is obsessed with cooking' - Oct 04, 2010
- Adnan Sami gets best birthday gift ever from wife Roya - Aug 23, 2010
- Egyptian woman seeks divorce over Ramadan cooking row - Aug 09, 2011
- Show your mom you care! - May 11, 2012
- Avril Lavigne obsessed with cooking - Oct 04, 2010
- Woman stabs fiance to death - Aug 13, 2012
- It's granny time for Rihanna - Mar 19, 2012
- Big B pays special visit to mom-in-law - Jan 25, 2011