Woman killed for asking for lowering musicDecember 12th, 2011 - 9:15 pm ICT by IANS
London, Dec 12 (IANS) A woman in Britain has been allegedly stabbed to death for urging that the volume of the music being played at a party be turned down.
Emma Jones, 30, walked to a block of flats opposite to her home in a village in North Wales at around 2 a.m to ask partygoers to turn the music down, the Daily Mail reported.
During a heated argument Jones was allegedly stabbed and she collapsed on the floor. Paramedics rushed to the flat and battled to save her but she died from massive blood loss.
Jones’ neighbours are stunned since learning about the incident.
“To be stabbed to death for simply asking someone to turn down the music at a house party is shocking and awful,” said a resident.
Jones, whose five-year-old son, has learning difficulties, had repeatedly asked revellers to turn down the music, said residents of the North Wales village of Penygroes.
She told them they were “keeping half the neighbourhood awake”, they added.
- Courting Bollywood and selling Wales in India - Apr 15, 2012
- I have stabbed my baby: British woman tells cops - Jul 29, 2011
- Mum in UK cuts out heart of 4-year-old daughter as 'religious offering' - Dec 19, 2010
- Female teacher in Wales 'shared shower with girl pupils' - Nov 04, 2010
- Couple calls ambulance to save cat - Aug 19, 2011
- Child strangled for gold earrings in Bengal - May 16, 2012
- Man murdered for harassing newly-wed woman - Jul 14, 2012
- Sir Tom Jones wanted singing advice: Jessie J - Mar 27, 2012
- Emma Watson: In Love, But Never Experienced Broken Heart - Nov 15, 2010
- Man stabs baby-girl during brawl with wife - Oct 22, 2011
- 'Vampire' skeletons discovered in Bulgaria - Jun 06, 2012
- Australian kills prostitute, has sex with body - Jul 23, 2010
- January Jones had doubts about 'X-Men' role - Jan 07, 2011
- Young mother 'stabs baby with scissors' - Apr 10, 2011
- Koran burning plans "one hundred" percent called off - Sep 11, 2010