Woman jailed for having sex with 13-year-oldApril 9th, 2009 - 11:20 am ICT by IANS
Singapore, April 9 (DPA) A 32-year-old Singaporean woman was sentenced to 10 months’ jail for having sex with a 13-year old school student, media reported Thursday.
The divorced woman, who has a 14-month-old son, pleaded guilty to two of the seven charges for having sex with the minor last May.
The affair was discovered by the woman’s sister who visited her flat and found the teenager hiding in a wardrobe, according to a report by the Straits Times.
The two developed a relationship through regular interaction as the teenager’s mother was taking care of the woman’s child. She was also working as a canteen assistant in the teenager’s school.
The woman, who was not named to protect the student’s identity, could have been jailed up to 10 years and/or fined on each charge.
- Singapore woman pleads guilty to having sex with minor - Apr 06, 2009
- Mom jailed for 30 years for killing two kids - Jul 05, 2012
- US man jailed for child sex tourism in Cambodia - Dec 21, 2010
- Malaysian storekeeper jailed over sexual grooming - Aug 21, 2010
- Woman jailed for life for killing baby son - Jan 12, 2012
- Luis Suarez charged by FA for racial abuse - Nov 17, 2011
- Indian-origin teacher found guilty of sex with students - Nov 19, 2010
- British woman jailed for prostituting teenaged girl - Aug 02, 2012
- Indian-American teacher heads to jail for sex with minor - Jul 24, 2012
- French woman held for stealing handbag - Aug 22, 2012
- UK teacher faces jail after lesbian affair with 15-year-old pupil - Nov 12, 2010
- Woman jailed for 10yrs for having sex with daughter's pals - Jan 25, 2011
- Indian jailed for groping pregnant woman not to be deported - Feb 11, 2012
- Woman jailed for filming kids undress for lover - May 01, 2012
- 12 Chinese school principals sacked over lunch scam - Aug 08, 2011