Woman jailed for biting man’s earMarch 27th, 2012 - 8:37 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 27 (IANS) A woman bank manager in Britain has been jailed for biting off part of a man’s ear during a party.
Samantha Williams, 28, attacked Gary Bedler, 39, as he drank outside a hotel with three stag party pals — one wearing a mankini, men’s one-piece bathing garment, the Sun reported.
A friend of Williams was chatting to the men before the latter suddenly bit off the top part of Bedler’s left ear. The man was rushed to a hospital. But the doctors could not re-attach the bitten flesh.
Williams, of Weymouth, a seaside town in Dorset county, was later traced by cops and arrested. She was jailed for 15 months after being convicted of grievous bodily harm at Bournemouth Crown Court.
It was not clear why Williams attacked Bedler.
- Man jailed for punching pregnant ex-girl friend to abort - Sep 07, 2012
- Drunk woman bites off beau's scrotum - Nov 12, 2011
- Brit man has surgery after girlfriend 'bites off' his testicles - Mar 18, 2011
- Man gets life term for killing, drinking blood - Apr 04, 2011
- Man jailed for attacking neighbour on 90th birthday - Oct 22, 2011
- Shoplifter chops off security guard's ear - Dec 13, 2011
- Oz 'cannibal' sentenced to life imprisonment for murdering flatmate - Apr 04, 2011
- Indian-origin man burned to death in London - Feb 26, 2012
- British police arrest man over tweet to diver - Jul 31, 2012
- Olympic sailing media venue evacuated after fire - Jul 28, 2012
- Dog survives after being stabbed 21 times - Nov 16, 2011
- Son kills mother over night out - Jul 23, 2012
- Muslim woman jailed for wrongly accusing Hindu of rape - May 09, 2012
- Indian-origin man jailed for life in Britain - Jun 09, 2011
- Oz tattooist charged with GBH for tattooing penis on friend's back - Nov 16, 2010