Woman fined after her noisy sex sessions woke deaf neighbourApril 18th, 2009 - 11:29 am ICT by ANI
London, April 18 (ANI): Authorities in England have fined a woman after her noisy sex sessions with her husband even woke a partially deaf neighbour.
Randy Caroline Cartwright, 47, received a noise abatement notice last year following complaints about her bedroom antics with her factory worker husband Steve, 46.
However, their raucous romps continued, compelling their neighbours to file further complaints against them.
According to reports, the couple’s neighbours said that they were fed-up with their “moaning, groaning, screaming and even slapping”. One even said that it all sounded like domestic violence.
Environmental Health officials built up a catalogue of 23 tapes recorded in Washington, Tyne and Wear, through one neighbour’s soundproofed walls.
The officials heard the tapes using headphones, before pronouncing the romps a “statutory nuisance”.
“I heard sounds of a sexual nature really loud. It came from both parties,” the Sun quoted Rachel O’Connor, who taped the sessions, as saying.
One partially-deaf Margery Ball revealed that the Cartwrights’ antics had not let her have a full night’s sleep for two years.
Anne Dimmock, who also lives close to the pair’s terraced home, said: “It’s a very loud noise. I thought it was domestic violence, it was that unnatural.”
Caroline denied breaching the abatement order, telling Sutherland JPs: “I can’t understand why people ask me to be quiet. It’s normal to me.”
However, the officials found her guilty, and fined 200 pounds with 300 pounds costs.
She also got an Anti-Social Behaviour Order (ASBO) banning excess noise, including screaming or shouting. (ANI)
- Noisy sex woman faces stint in slammer for disobeying ASBO! - Apr 24, 2009
- Brit woman faces trial for breaching loud sex Asbo - Jun 29, 2010
- Brit woman who breached noisy sex Asbo escapes being jailed - Jun 30, 2010
- Brit woman breaches loud sex Asbo three times! - Dec 16, 2009
- 'Noisy sex' Brit woman escapes jail term - Jan 23, 2010
- Brit couple's noisy romps make neighbours' lives hell! - Nov 10, 2009
- Noisy sex woman remanded for breaking ASBO three times in 10 days! - Apr 28, 2009
- Woman arrested after breaching noisy sex Asbo - Mar 22, 2010
- Louis Tomlinson going deaf in one ear - Aug 01, 2012
- Quentin Tarantino sues neighbour Alan Ball over his loud macaws - Mar 12, 2011
- British woman fined 5,500 pounds for noisy pets - Aug 27, 2012
- Caroline Cartwright might go to jail for having noisy lovemaking sessions - Jun 30, 2010
- Man faces eviction for humming - Jul 09, 2011
- Tomlinson's hearing problem - Aug 02, 2012
- Abu Dhabi police to crack down on noise polluters - Jun 08, 2012
Tags: antics, cartwright, dimmock, domestic violence, environmental health officials, excess noise, jps, loud noise, neighbours, noise abatement, noisy sex, o connor, romps, sex sessions, sexual nature, social behaviour, statutory nuisance, sutherland, using headphones, washington tyne