Winehouse’s husband wants to leave BritainFebruary 28th, 2009 - 1:26 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 28 (IANS) Husband Blake Fielder-Civil wants to leave Britain to avoid singer wife Amy Winehouse.
According to thesun.co.uk, the 26-year-old Blake was freed from jail recently and is scared that she will wreck his “hard work”.
There are rumours that Winehouse is coming back from the Caribbean to save her marriage. But Blake does not want to see her and wants to progress with the divorce.
A friend of Blake said he was desperate to get away from her “destructive influence”.
- Fielder-Civil to visit Winehouse's grave for first time - Sep 03, 2012
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Winehouse sues mom-in-law for selling her love letter - Aug 25, 2009
- Blake Fielder-Civil planning book on Winheouse ? - Aug 11, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's posthumous album to be released soon - Aug 01, 2011
- Winehouses hubby plans to flee UK to escape from her - Feb 28, 2009
- Blake charged Winehouse 150 pounds a kiss - Sep 06, 2011
- Amy Winehouse to marry ex-husband in Caribbean island - Jan 11, 2010
- Winehouse wants to save her marriage - Jan 27, 2009
- Winehouse wants to give her marriage another shot - Feb 26, 2009
- Winehouse to get quick divorce from Fielder-Civil - Jul 16, 2009
- Amy Winehouse found dead at London home (Lead) - Jul 24, 2011
- Winehouse's ex arrested for burglary - Mar 02, 2011
- Amy Winehouse & Blake Fielder-Civil re-marriage plans are rocked by affair claims - Jan 21, 2010
- Winehouse's ex-husband hospitalised - Aug 10, 2012