Winehouse’s husband may be cheating on herNovember 8th, 2008 - 1:32 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 8 (IANS) Troubled British singer Amy Winehouse is uncertain of her future with husband Blake Fileder-Civil, who has just been released from jail, since he seems to have another woman in his life.According to thesun.co.uk, German model Sophie Schandorff wrote “Sophie is celebrating the return of her sailor” on her Facebook page. The message was referring to Blake and she was using her pet name for him.
When Blake was sentenced to jail, it was Sophie who was present at the hearings. The couple mouthed “I love you” before he was sent off to prison.
Winehouse has refused to pay for Blake’s rehab bill and wants to make sure if the marriage is for real.
A friend of the singer said: “Amy will visit Blake and talk to him but she is confused about the future of their marriage. Knowing Sophie is still on the scene isn’t helping.”
- Winehouse upset with husband Blake for contacting other woman - Nov 11, 2008
- Blake charged Winehouse 150 pounds a kiss - Sep 06, 2011
- Hubbys girlfriend causing Amy Winehouse to reconsider her marriage? - Nov 08, 2008
- Fielder-Civil to visit Winehouse's grave for first time - Sep 03, 2012
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Winehouse reincarnated as butterfly, believes mom - Jul 10, 2012
- Winehouse's husband kisses Sophie after release - Mar 01, 2009
- Blake Fielder-Civil two-timing Winehouse with German model - Sep 12, 2009
- Winehouse sues mom-in-law for selling her love letter - Aug 25, 2009
- Winehouse's family upset she paid for hubby's rehab - Nov 22, 2008
- Winehouse's family upset she paid for hubby's rehab - Apr 11, 2009
- Winehouse's Camden house up for sale - May 31, 2012
- Amy Winehouse spotted with new man - Jun 02, 2010
- Brand regrets not helping Winehouse - Aug 13, 2012
- Winehouse, Blake marry again - Oct 26, 2009