Winehouse wants to save her marriageJanuary 27th, 2009 - 2:21 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 27 (IANS) British singer Amy Winehouse wants to save her marriage and has applied to visit her husband Blake Fielder-Civil in the jail.She plans to return to Britain from the Caribbean island of St Lucia where she is holidaying in an attempt to save her marriage, reports thesun.co.uk. There were reports that divorce proceedings were on, but Winehouse seems to have changed her mind since her husband gave her the papers two weeks ago.
“Since he began divorce proceedings, Amy has decided she wants to try and work things out. She has applied to visit him in jail in Britain and if he accepts she will fly back. We will see what is his priority. Amy or her money,” Winehouse’s friend said.
While holidaying Winehouse was briefly involved with rugby player Josh Bowman and even a fitness instructor. But she now wants to return to her husband.
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Amy Winehouse wants to work things out with hubby - Jan 27, 2009
- Amy Winehouses hubby Blake Fielder-Civil divorces her on Facebook - Jan 26, 2009
- Fielder-Civil to visit Winehouse's grave for first time - Sep 03, 2012
- Amy Winehouse's posthumous album to be released soon - Aug 01, 2011
- Amy Winehouse to marry ex-husband in Caribbean island - Jan 11, 2010
- Amy Winehouse romancing waiter on Caribbean holiday - Apr 18, 2009
- Desperate Amy Winehouse turns to Frank Sinatra to win back hubby - Mar 04, 2009
- Blake Fielder-Civil planning book on Winheouse ? - Aug 11, 2011
- Winehouse's fortune goes to parents - Mar 29, 2012
- Winehouse shifts to St Lucia villa - Jan 26, 2009
- Amy wants estranged husband to father her child - Aug 19, 2009
- Amy Winehouse found dead at London home (Lead) - Jul 24, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's troubled marriage to end - Jan 13, 2009
- Winehouse bought crack cocaine before death, says peddler - Aug 01, 2011