Winehouse wants to give her marriage another shotFebruary 26th, 2009 - 1:33 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 26 (IANS) Troubled British singer Amy Winehouse will return from the Caribbean Island of St. Lucia to Britain to work on her marriage with Blake Fielder-Civil, says a close friend.
According to thesun.co.uk, Blake had been freed from jail again and said the divorce was still on.
“Hearing Blake was out brought lots of emotions back for Amy. She feels like she was the last to know he was getting released and that hurt. She is desperate to see him again and wants to work things out. She still loves him,” said a friend.
Blake was freed from jail recently and, when asked about the divorce plans, said: “It’s all going ahead, but I don’t really know what will happen. It’s just nice to be on the outside again. Now I am going to get over my drug habit.”
- Blake charged Winehouse 150 pounds a kiss - Sep 06, 2011
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Fielder-Civil to visit Winehouse's grave for first time - Sep 03, 2012
- Winehouse heading back home to London to save her marriage - Feb 26, 2009
- Winehouse's ex-husband hospitalised - Aug 10, 2012
- Winehouse's husband wants to leave Britain - Feb 28, 2009
- Amy Winehouse & Blake Fielder-Civil re-marriage plans are rocked by affair claims - Jan 21, 2010
- Blake Fielder-Civil plans "threesome" with Amy Winehouse - Feb 07, 2010
- Amy Winehouse to marry ex-husband in Caribbean island - Jan 11, 2010
- Winehouse wants to save her marriage - Jan 27, 2009
- Winehouse's ex-husband desperate to come back - Jun 27, 2010
- Winehouse, Blake marry again - Oct 26, 2009
- Amy Winehouse's posthumous album to be released soon - Aug 01, 2011
- Winehouse's fortune goes to parents - Mar 29, 2012
- Amy Winehouse won't let Blake divorce her - Jan 18, 2009