Winehouse ready to give up music for husbandMarch 12th, 2009 - 1:09 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 12 (IANS) British pop star Amy Winehouse says she will give up her music career if it will get her husband Blake Fielder Civil back.
Winehouse has been posting status updates on her Facebook profile about her husband who is reportedly intimate with a 16-year-old girl, reports mirror.co.uk.
“Where’s my oblivious Blakey boy? x NONE of this makes sense AT ALL,” Winehouse said in her first message.
Her next message stated: “Nothing is worth as much as Blake.”
She concluded saying: “Amy would chuck it all in for ‘im indoors.”
Civil was released from prison last month after serving time for attempting to pervert the course of justice.
In January, he filed for divorce from Winehouse, who has been battling drug addiction, after she was photographed with another man on the Caribbean island of St. Lucia.
- Winehouse bought crack cocaine before death, says peddler - Aug 01, 2011
- Lovesick Winehouse ready to quit singing to win back hubby - Mar 11, 2009
- Amy Winehouse to marry ex-husband in Caribbean island - Jan 11, 2010
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Winehouse shifts to St Lucia villa - Jan 26, 2009
- Winehouse to re-marry Blake Fielder-Civil in St Lucia? - Jan 10, 2010
- Amy Winehouse's posthumous album to be released soon - Aug 01, 2011
- Blake Fielder-Civil planning book on Winheouse ? - Aug 11, 2011
- Amy Winehouse "happy without Blake Fielder-Civil" - Nov 28, 2009
- Reg Traviss devastated after Winehouse's death - Aug 08, 2011
- Fielder-Civil to visit Winehouse's grave for first time - Sep 03, 2012
- Blake charged Winehouse 150 pounds a kiss - Sep 06, 2011
- Winehouse's fortune goes to parents - Mar 29, 2012
- Is Amy Winehouse back with ex hubby Blake Fielder-Civil? - Oct 26, 2009
- Winehouse, Blake marry again - Oct 26, 2009