Winehouse is back in LondonMarch 7th, 2009 - 3:04 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 7 (IANS) Troubled British singer Amy Winehouse is back in London and wants to win her husband Blake Fielder-Civil back as she still loves him.
“I’m going to win my Blake back - whatever it takes. I still love him,” she has declared, reports thesun.co.uk. She has just returned from a long holiday in the Caribbean.
She looked in good health and went for a party for the Ray-Ban Colorize launch at Selfridges in Central London. She was seen on the dance floor.
- Winehouse's ex-husband hospitalised - Aug 10, 2012
- Amy Winehouse determined to win hubby back - Mar 07, 2009
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Blake charged Winehouse 150 pounds a kiss - Sep 06, 2011
- Amy Winehouse 'really can cook' - Feb 08, 2010
- Winehouse's ex-husband desperate to come back - Jun 27, 2010
- Fielder-Civil to visit Winehouse's grave for first time - Sep 03, 2012
- Blake Fielder-Civil plans "threesome" with Amy Winehouse - Feb 07, 2010
- Winehouse has crush on 'X-Factor' finalist - Dec 10, 2009
- Winehouse fights on her way back to Britain - Mar 02, 2009
- Amy Winehouse won't let Blake divorce her - Jan 18, 2009
- Amy Winehouse spotted with new man - Jun 02, 2010
- Winehouse, Blake marry again - Oct 26, 2009
- Winehouse didn't like singing her hit songs - Jun 28, 2012
- Winehouse reincarnated as butterfly, believes mom - Jul 10, 2012