Winehouse dating mystery man in Caribbean islandDecember 31st, 2008 - 12:43 pm ICT by IANS
London, Dec 31 (IANS) British singer Amy Winehouse, who is recovering from bulimia on a Caribbean island, is getting cosy with a resort worker and spending maximum time with him.Thesun.co.uk reports that guests observed that Winehouse has become close to the guy called Matt and he even played Santa Claus at her hotel.
“He seems to be really easy going and funny, which Amy loves. She seems smitten. She slopes off with him whenever she can and they have been inseparable since meeting. They are about the same age and from what everyone has seen there is no doubt they have hit it off. Amy follows him around like an elf,” a source said.
Winehouse has split from her husband Blake Fielder-Civil and even had a fling with assistant Alex Haines. She met Matt on the beach.
A guest added: “People have asked him what is going on but he seems shy. All he says is that Amy is lovely and the two get on very well. But everyone thinks there is a lot more to the relationship and have been watching them closely.”
- Amy Winehouse cozying up with mystery man in St Lucia - Dec 31, 2008
- Blake charged Winehouse 150 pounds a kiss - Sep 06, 2011
- Fielder-Civil to visit Winehouse's grave for first time - Sep 03, 2012
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Winehouse's ex-husband hospitalised - Aug 10, 2012
- Winehouse's ex-husband desperate to come back - Jun 27, 2010
- Trouble in Winehouse, Fielder-Civil's paradise - Apr 11, 2010
- Reg Traviss devastated after Winehouse's death - Aug 08, 2011
- Amy Winehouse 'is bisexual' - Jan 31, 2010
- Winehouse's parents approve of new boyfriend - Jun 23, 2010
- Winehouse bought crack cocaine before death, says peddler - Aug 01, 2011
- Winehouse to take off for second honeymoon - Apr 26, 2010
- Amy Winehouse & Blake Fielder-Civil re-marriage plans are rocked by affair claims - Jan 21, 2010
- Amy Winehouse 'asks new lover to move into her London home' - Jun 25, 2010
- Blake Fielder-Civil planning book on Winheouse ? - Aug 11, 2011