Wills texts congratulations to best pal Becks on 4th child newsJanuary 17th, 2011 - 3:57 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 17 (ANI): Prince William was so happy and excited to hear that footballer David Beckham is expecting his fourth child that he sent his congratulations by text.
Wills, 28, has been President of the Football Association since 2006 and became friends with Becks, 35, during his 58-match stretch as England captain.
“William and David get on like a house on fire and Wills was made up for the Beckhams when he heard they were pregnant,” the Daily Star quoted a source as saying.
“He was so thrilled for the couple he decided to pop David a quick text just to congratulate them.
“Becks sent an almost instant reply thanking him and asking about his wedding plans,” the source revealed. (ANI)
- Becks and Posh get invite to Royal wedding - Nov 28, 2010
- Becks 'honoured' to be a part of Will-Kat royal wedding - Apr 30, 2011
- The Wedding Shirt Of Prince William Has An Italian Origin! - Jan 14, 2011
- Kate Middleton searched more on Yahoo! than Posh - Apr 14, 2011
- Homeless girl who moved Prince William invited to royal wedding - Apr 18, 2011
- Ferdinand 'gutted' after England's 2018 World Cup bid loss - Dec 03, 2010
- Becks, Posh get an invitation to Prince William, Kate Middleton's wedding - Feb 21, 2011
- A homeless girl gets invite to royal wedding - Apr 17, 2011
- Prince William snubs Blatter, no Wills wedding invite - Feb 21, 2011
- Becks to miss the Royal wedding? - Feb 25, 2011
- Middleton wants Victoria Beckham's dresses for honeymoon - Mar 23, 2011
- William gets manicure, haircut for wedding - Apr 28, 2011
- Beckham in line to captain Great Britain team for London Olympics - Dec 27, 2010
- Becks to donate 'lying' hooker's 'dirty money' to charity - Sep 29, 2010
- Pele backs Beckham's Hollywood career - Jan 02, 2011