Wills, Middleton to share first home togetherFebruary 22nd, 2009 - 1:04 pm ICT by ANI
London, February 22 (ANI): Prince William and his girlfriend Kate Middleton will reportedly share their first house together at the RAF base where he is honing his flying skills to become a search and rescue pilot.
The second in line to the throne will allegedly stay at a renovated house at the military base in Shropshire, where he is expected to remain until September.
The 26-year-old will then be sent to air-sea rescue bases to gather experience while he completes his 18-month course in 2009.
The development was said to have left an excited Kate, who can stay overnight with her royal beau as often as she likes.
Kate is thrilled that after all the waiting she and William will finally have a grown-up life together, the Daily Star quoted a family friend as saying.
Another aide said: Married quarters are formally for married couples.
But the prince is, of course, allowed visitors and officers are allowed to live off base in secure accommodation. (ANI)
- Wills-Kate to stay out of spotlight for first 2 years of their marriage? - Jan 24, 2011
- British PM to gift book to royal couple - Apr 28, 2011
- Dame Helen Mirren says Kate Middleton is very special person - Feb 09, 2011
- William, Kate to stay out of public life for two years - Jan 24, 2011
- No royal residence for Prince William, Kate Middleton after wedding - Nov 17, 2010
- It's official! Prince William will marry Kate Middleton in 2011 - Nov 16, 2010
- Prince William undertakes first air-sea rescue mission with RAF - Oct 06, 2010
- Prince William to receive his wings on Friday - Jan 15, 2010
- Kate Middleton wears red Alexander McQueen dress for Queen's Diamond Jubilee celebrations - Jun 04, 2012
- Kate Middleton Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Parents Congratulate Them - Nov 17, 2010
- Hindus urge Prince William, Kate to visit Hindu temple after wedding to seek blessings - Nov 17, 2010
- Kate Middleton to spend 2 yrs learning her role to adjust to royal life - Apr 25, 2011
- Prince William's rescue crew saves the life of Greg Watkins - Nov 22, 2010
- Prince William's girlfriend to see a lot less of him as duty calls - Sep 05, 2010
- Prince William to marry girlfriend Kate Middleton - Nov 16, 2010
Tags: accommodation, air sea rescue, daily star, family friend, february 22, first house, girlfriend kate, kate middleton, london, married couples, military base, prince william, prince william and his girlfriend, quarters, raf base, rescue pilot, search and rescue, shropshire, wills