‘Wills-Kate wedding on the cards’June 21st, 2009 - 12:58 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 21 (ANI): Prince William is reportedly taking girlfriend Kate Middleton to meet Queen Elizabeth II, fuelling reports they might tie the knot soon.
Kate has apparently been invited to the Queen’s traditional break in Balmoral and will allegedly spend the weekend with her royal beau there.
The 27-year-old was said to have first met the Monarch at her grandson Peter Philip’s wedding last May and her invitation to the Highland retreat would be seen as significant.
“Kate loves shooting so she will fit in well with the Royal Family. She will take it in her stride,” News of the World quoted a source as saying.
The couple have been surrounded with speculations suggesting they are soon to announce their wedding plans. (ANI)
- William and Kate to be Duke and Duchess of Cambridge post wedding - Apr 29, 2011
- William weds Kate (Lead) - Apr 29, 2011
- Queen approves 'beloved' Prince William's marriage to 'trusty' Kate - Apr 22, 2011
- Are Prince William & Kate Middleton going to have a wedding soon? - Apr 10, 2010
- Prince William, Kate Middleton to honeymoon in Scotland, Australia? - Apr 25, 2011
- Kate's parents meet Queen, Prince Philip - Apr 21, 2011
- Prince William And Kate Middleton Soon To Tie The Knot - Nov 13, 2010
- William and Kate to be Duke and Duchess of Cambridge - Apr 29, 2011
- Another Royal Affair: Zara Phillips, The British Queen's Granddaughter, Becomes Engaged To Mike Tindall - Dec 23, 2010
- Russell Brand wants to gatecrash royal wedding - Mar 25, 2011
- 'The Queen' Helen Mirren to 'skip' royal wedding - Apr 26, 2011
- Queen's granddaughter to marry soon - Dec 21, 2010
- Another Royal Gets Engaged: Zara Phillips - Dec 23, 2010
- Prince William, Kate Middleton to announce engagement in June? - Apr 07, 2010
- Queen finally meets the Middletons - Apr 22, 2011
Tags: balmoral, cards, elizabeth ii, fuelling, girlfriend kate, highland retreat, invitation, june 21, kate middleton, knot, london, monarch, news of the world, prince william, queen elizabeth, queen elizabeth ii, royal family, speculations, wills