Wills, Kate to visit Canada this summer?February 5th, 2011 - 4:37 pm ICT by ANI
Toronto, Feb 5 (ANI): Prince William and his bride-to-be Kate Middleton are expected to visit Canada this summer.
According to Canadian officials, the chances are ‘very high’ the future heir to the throne and his partner will visit the country in several months.
However, they cautioned decisions are not finalized.
“Discussion are underway, in the planning phases, for a summer visit,” the Globe and Mail quoted an official as saying.
They said the trip could see the couple in Canada by July 1, Canada Day, although negotiations are still ongoing.
Earlier this week, British tabloids reported that the couple will visit Canada in July and spend two weeks there, starting with a visit to the East Coast and ending in British Columbia.
It would be the couple’s first trip abroad after their April 29 wedding. (ANI)
- Kate Middleton lookalike becomes crowd-puller in Canada - Apr 23, 2011
- Hindus urge Prince William, Kate to visit Hindu temple after wedding to seek blessings - Nov 17, 2010
- British Royal Prince William, Kate Middleton's Engagement Photos Continues To Seize Limelight - Dec 14, 2010
- Zoo presents 'royal tiger couple' - William and Kate - Apr 29, 2011
- Wills-Kate to stay out of spotlight for first 2 years of their marriage? - Jan 24, 2011
- Prince William To Marry Kate Middleton Next August At Westminster Abbey? - Aug 29, 2010
- Kate Middleton has body double - Mar 03, 2011
- Kate Middleton shows off hot bikini bod in never-before-seen pics - Mar 14, 2011
- Kate Middleton wears red Alexander McQueen dress for Queen's Diamond Jubilee celebrations - Jun 04, 2012
- Kate Middleton getting super-svelte for wedding - Apr 12, 2011
- Dame Helen Mirren wants Wills-Kat to perform second 'private' wedding - Apr 25, 2011
- 'Most Brits want to see Prince William as next king' - Dec 19, 2010
- Prince William and Kate Middleton to wed in 2011 - Nov 11, 2010
- UK Government trying to make money out of Royal Wedding - Feb 04, 2011
- Like Diana, Kate Middleton too will drop 'obey' from wedding vows - Apr 22, 2011
Tags: april 29, british columbia, british tabloids, canada day, canadian officials, decisions, east coast, first trip, globe and mail, heir to the throne, july 1 canada day, kate middleton, negotiations, planning phases, prince william, toronto, wills