Wills-Kate to honeymoon in Australia?March 20th, 2011 - 10:52 am ICT by ANI
London, Mar 20 (ANI): Prince William has declared that he could be back in Australia for his honeymoon with Kate Middleton after their wedding.
It looks like the soaring temperatures and bright blue skies of far north Queensland have worked their charms on the Prince.
After a warm reception during his tour of towns affected by Cyclone Yasi, the Prince thrilled crowds in Australia with the suggestion that he might go on honeymoon in the country.
The royal said he would like to spend his honeymoon in the region and go scuba diving on the Great Barrier Reef, reports the Telegraph.
“I love scuba diving, I have always wanted to dive the barrier reef,” he said while speaking to well-wishers at a waterfront reception in the northern Queensland tourist town of Cairns,
“It’s much nicer down here, the weather at home is dreadful. I will have to come back, maybe we’ll have a honeymoon in Cairns?” (ANI)
- Prince William may have honeymoon in Australia - Mar 20, 2011
- Wills-Kat to spend honeymoon on Great Barrier Reef Lizard Island? - Apr 24, 2011
- Prince William, Kate Middleton to honeymoon in Scotland, Australia? - Apr 25, 2011
- Cyclone Yasi to hit Queensland town - Feb 02, 2011
- Queensland braces for Cyclone Yasi - Feb 02, 2011
- Cyclone Yasi hits Queensland (Lead) - Feb 03, 2011
- Australia Waiting For Cyclone Yasi - Feb 02, 2011
- Thousands welcome Wills-Kate back to St Andrews - Feb 26, 2011
- No 'faint prospect' of becoming PM again: Rudd - Apr 08, 2011
- Anarchists plotting to ruin Wills-Kate royal wedding - Jan 31, 2011
- Croc on menu for Wills' Oz visit - Mar 19, 2011
- Wills-Kat invited to honeymoon in Spain - Apr 08, 2011
- Millions to celebrate 'People's Royal Wedding' on April 29! - Nov 24, 2010
- Indo-Pacific corals more resilient than Caribbean twins - Jul 13, 2012
- Cyclone Yasi worse than any in Queensland's recent history: Premier Bligh - Feb 02, 2011
Tags: blue skies, cairns, charms, crowds, cyclone, far north queensland, great barrier reef, kate middleton, northern queensland, prince william, queensland tourist, telegraph, temperatures, tourist town, warm reception, waterfront reception, weather, well wishers, wills, yasi