Wills, Harry get ’saucy map with naughty nicknames’ to navigate BritainApril 16th, 2009 - 1:25 pm ICT by ANI
London, April 16 (ANI): Pilots-to-be William and Harry have been handed a raunchy Royal Air Force map with naughty nicknames to help them find their way around the British territories, according to sources.
Top Guns were said to have dubbed the landmarks with saucy titles, some of which include Sally’s T*ts, which were the two rounded Clee Hills near Ludlow, Shrops, and Biggus Dickus, the Cerne Giant carved into a Dorset hillside.
The Royals could also look up Donkey’s D**k off the Welsh coast, along with Stars Wars Valley and Harry Potter Viaduct in Scotland.
Another North Wales building was labelled P*** Off Biggles after a farmer, tired of the loud jets, painted the words on his barn roof.
“Training involves recognising landmarks,” the Sun quoted a source as saying.
Both the heirs have been trying to hone their flying skills since January.
While William has been eyeing a career as a search and rescue helicopter pilot with the RAF, Harry has set his sights on piloting the meanest machine in the British Army, the Apache. (ANI)
- Prince Harry qualifies as attack chopper pilot - Feb 09, 2012
- Prince Harry qualifies as an elite Apache helicopter pilot - Mar 10, 2011
- Harry gets trained for hostage situation - Jan 31, 2012
- Prince Harry qualifies as Apache pilot, can return to Afghanistan frontline - Mar 10, 2011
- Prince Harry to return to Afghan combat duty - Jun 16, 2011
- Prince Harry to train in US as chopper pilot - Aug 30, 2011
- Wills 'to begin advanced helicopter training' - Apr 18, 2009
- Prince Harry to earn danger money in Afghanistan - Sep 10, 2012
- Prince Harry's Afghanistan dreams 'smashed' - Nov 29, 2009
- 'Natural pilot' Harry wins top cadet trophy - May 06, 2009
- Taliban promise to capture, kill Prince Harry - Feb 11, 2012
- Prince Harry 'to move into Wills' love nest' - May 03, 2009
- Prince Harry one step closer to returning to Afghanistan frontline - Mar 28, 2010
- Harry to visit China to improve tense relations - Sep 10, 2012
- Prince Harry splits from girlfriend - Aug 16, 2011
Tags: biggles, biggus dickus, britain london, british army, british territories, cerne giant, heirs, hillside, ludlow shrops, nicknames, north wales, raf, recognising, rescue helicopter pilot, royals, search and rescue, stars wars, top guns, viaduct, welsh coast