Wills coaching Harry on helicopter flying’May 26th, 2009 - 1:04 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 26 (ANI): Prince William is reportedly coaching younger brother Harry during his flying course.
The party-loving princes have allegedly cut down on night outs to put in extra hours for Harry to pass the hardest stage of his training at the Royal Air Force’s base in Shropshire, where William is already stationed to achieve his dreams of becoming a search and rescue helicopter pilot.
Harry has purportedly been picking pointers from William about Squirrel helicopters and has been in “ground school” for the last three weeks, preparing for take-off.
“William is proving an excellent coach for his younger brother. He has just completed his Squirrel training so everything is fresh in his mind,” the Sun quoted a source as saying.
“The brothers share a house and have spent hours in the evenings preparing for Harry’s first flight,” the source added. (ANI)
- Prince William 'teases' brother Prince Harry on his 26th b'day - Sep 19, 2010
- Kate Middleton gives cooking lessons to Harry - Aug 26, 2012
- Prince William qualifies as Search and Rescue pilot - Sep 17, 2010
- Prince Harry 'to move into Wills' love nest' - May 03, 2009
- Prince William gets his helicopter wings - Sep 17, 2010
- Prince Harry splits from girlfriend - Aug 16, 2011
- Harry gets trained for hostage situation - Jan 31, 2012
- Wills 'to begin advanced helicopter training' - Apr 18, 2009
- At 85, Queen will not slow down in 2011 - Jan 02, 2011
- Prince William 'battling to serve in Falkland Islands' - Sep 26, 2010
- Prince Harry 'passes' basic helicopter training course - Aug 16, 2009
- William and Harry both set sights on military action in Afghanistan - Jun 19, 2009
- Prince William 'wore chest wig and hairpiece at stag party' - Apr 02, 2011
- Prince William to spend wedding eve with dad - Apr 20, 2011
- Prince Harry takes charge of the 'wedmin' of brother Williams - Apr 24, 2011
Tags: brother harry, coach, dreams, evenings, first flight, helicopters, london, pointers, prince william, princes, rescue helicopter pilot, royal air force, search and rescue, shropshire, squirrel, sun, wills