Williams wants to start family with girlfriendOctober 9th, 2009 - 1:05 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 9 (IANS) British pop star Robbie Williams claims he is in love with his girlfriend Ayda Field and wants to start a family with her.
“I was always thinking, ‘How am I going to keep the old chap in the pants?’ But Ayda and me are very loved up - sprogs on the way and all that business. I don’t know what will go on down the road, but I don’t want to do anything to **** it up or do anything to upset her,” thesun.co.uk quoted the 30-year-old as saying.
Williams in the past has been involved with Spice Girls singer Geri Halliwell, Canadian pop singer Nicole Appleton and model Rachel Hunter.
- Robbie Williams wants to start a family - Oct 09, 2009
- Mel C unaware of Halliwell, Brand affair - Aug 31, 2012
- Won't educate daughter in LA: Williams - Sep 11, 2012
- Williams wanted to make sex tape - Sep 07, 2012
- Spice Girls to unite again for Olympic closing ceremony (Lead) - Jul 20, 2012
- Jessie J blown away by Olympic closing ceremony - Aug 14, 2012
- Robbie Williams buys diamond-studded watch for wife - Sep 20, 2011
- Geri Halliwell to tie the knot? - Jan 14, 2010
- Nicole Scherzinger confirmed as the next 'X Factor' guest judge - May 29, 2012
- No tour for Spice Girls: Mel C - Sep 05, 2011
- Spice Girls gear up for Royal reunion - Jan 29, 2012
- Spice Girls call fan support for Olympics 2012 gig - Oct 18, 2010
- Brand, Halliwell bond over yoga - Aug 29, 2012
- I don't need Spice Girls reunion : Mel C - Dec 03, 2011
- Halliwell to marry Beckwith? - Dec 03, 2010