William helped seize cocaine worth 40 mn poundsApril 27th, 2011 - 6:14 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 27 (IANS) Prince William helped the Royal Navy seize smuggled cocaine worth 40 million pounds during his training, an officer has revealed.
The prince was posted on the frigate HMS Iron Duke in the Caribbean in July 2008 when from a helicopter he spotted a speedboat trying to evade their patrol, the Daily Express reported.
The story was revealed by Lt. Jason Hannigan, who was in charge of his training and is now an honour guard at Westminster Abbey.
- US Coast Guard, British Royal Navy seize cocaine worth 55-mn dollars - Jul 23, 2009
- British woman becomes first warship commander - May 22, 2012
- William weds Kate (Lead) - Apr 29, 2011
- Will-Kat fly out of palace, honeymoon destination a secret - Apr 30, 2011
- Prince Williams second high seas drugs bust - Jul 27, 2008
- William & Kate to visit California in July - May 05, 2011
- White House congratulates British royal couple - Apr 30, 2011
- ISS astronauts congratulate British royal couple - Apr 29, 2011
- Prince William's Navy ship pulls off PS40m cocaine bust - Jul 02, 2008
- Diana's friend Sarah not invited to Wills-Kate wedding - Feb 19, 2011
- William - a prince, a pilot and a patron of charities - Apr 29, 2011
- Royal couple honeymoon on the Seychelles Islands - May 11, 2011
- Royal wedding route Kate Middleton will take to Abbey revealed - Jan 06, 2011
- Woman to run warship for first time in Britain - Aug 08, 2011
- All set for Will-Kat wedding - Apr 29, 2011