Will.I.Am ends solo careerJune 6th, 2009 - 12:48 am ICT by IANS
London, June 5 (IANS) Rapper Will.I.Am has ruled out recording another solo album to focus all his efforts on his hit band Black Eyed Peas.
The star rose to fame as the frontman and founder of the hit rap group before embarking on a successful solo and producing career in 2007 and is now planning to take a U-turn, reports contactmusic.com.
He released his album “Songs About Girls” and has now vowed never to bring out another record of his own because he thinks the Black Eyed Peas’ new disc “The E.N.D.” is its best work yet.
“No, I’m not doing another solo album. It’s all Peas. I’m excited about this album. It’s the best. It’s going to be hard to top this,” he said.
- Won't never be solo artist: Adam Levine - May 21, 2012
- Will.i.Am learned from solo album failure - Dec 07, 2010
- Gaga's 'The Fame Monster' named top album of 2010 - Dec 29, 2010
- Will.i.am admits that he struggles while singing - May 25, 2012
- Black Eyed Peas to take hiatus - Jul 10, 2011
- Will.i.am records new song with Britney - Feb 19, 2011
- Will.i.am songs inspired 'Fifty Shades of Grey' - Sep 07, 2012
- Lady Gaga's 'The Fame Monster' named 'biggest selling album of 2010' - Dec 29, 2010
- Jay-Z, Lady Gaga, Emimem among winners of 2011 Grammy Awards - Feb 14, 2011
- Rascal claims his work influenced Will.I.Am - Jun 25, 2012
- Adele, Foo Fighters win big at 54th Grammy (Roundup) - Feb 13, 2012
- Taylor Swift, Beyonce, Lady Gaga face off at Grammys - Dec 03, 2009
- Guetta launches record label - Mar 31, 2012
- Black Eyed Peas singer will.i.am injured while filming video - Oct 24, 2011
- Eminem is workaholic, says Rapper Royce - Aug 15, 2012