Will Prince Harry and Pippa Middleton end up as a couple?May 2nd, 2011 - 5:21 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 2 (ANI): The warning bells for Prince Harry’s on/off girlfriend Chelsy Davy have started ringing with people seeing the younger prince and Pippa Middleton as the next royal couple to walk down the aisle.
Everybody who witnessed the royal wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton saw the chemistry between the groom’s ‘bestman’ and the ‘bridesmaid’.
Body language expert Judi James says it would be “criminal” if Harry and Pippa do not end up as a couple.
James, author of ‘The Body Language Bible’, studied the pair during the wedding and believes they are a “match made in heaven”.
“When they were walking down the aisle, they exchanged a series of looks like they were already an established couple. They are a perfect pairing,” the Daily Star quoted James as saying.
Later, on the Buckingham Palace balcony, Harry and Pippa were “like two kids on a naughty step,” he added. (ANI)
- 'Playboy' Prince Harry whispers sweet nothings to Pippa Middleton - Apr 30, 2011
- All set for Will-Kat wedding - Apr 29, 2011
- Harry's invitation to Chelsy for Royal wedding sparks patch-up rumours - Nov 29, 2010
- Pippa Middleton & Prince Harry go on a secret date - Jun 08, 2011
- Prince William, Kate Middleton's wedding reception to have just 300 guests - Jan 10, 2011
- Wills, Kate's 'balcony kiss' key wedding moment! - Jan 06, 2011
- Marriage not on cards for Prince Harry - Jun 10, 2011
- Prince Harry - now in a comic strip - Aug 26, 2011
- Will-Kat to travel in over 100-year-old carriage - Apr 29, 2011
- Pippa Middleton splits from Alex Loudon - Nov 11, 2011
- Women make style statements with hats at royal wedding - Apr 29, 2011
- Kate Middleton to ride in Diana's carriage - Mar 22, 2011
- Pippa Middleton's derriere has its own Facebook fan sites - Apr 30, 2011
- Pippa Middleton's post royal wedding party plans scare palace aides - Apr 28, 2011
- Queen offers to share Buckingham Palace with Wills, Kate - Jan 15, 2011
Tags: balcony, bestman, body language, buckingham palace, chelsy davy, daily star, judi james, kate middleton, language expert, match made in heaven, pippa, prince harry, prince william, prince william and kate, prince william and kate middleton, royal couple, royal wedding, walking down the aisle, warning bells, william and kate