White House ‘gatecrashers’ to release Barbie doll, Halloween gearAugust 10th, 2010 - 2:19 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Aug 10 (ANI): White House ‘gatecrashers,’ the Salahis, are set to launch their own range of memorabilia which would include Barbie doll and Halloween costumes.
Michaele and Tareq Salahi became famous when they reportedly ‘gatecrashed’ a state dinner honouring India’s Prime Minister Manmohan Singh at the White House in November 2009.
The couple is currently publicizing marketing documents to potential business allies.
“The Salahis want to produce a Barbie doll of Michaele in her red sari dress — the same outfit she wore when ‘gatecrashing’ the White House,” the New York Post quoted a source as telling RadarOnline.
“They also want to make Halloween costumes of themselves and sell the rights to a major store, such as Walmart. As part of the deal, Michaele and Tareq are suggesting they would license their image for packaging and promotion,” the source added. (ANI)
- Does No One Want Tareq And Michaele Salahi's Autographs? - Oct 08, 2010
- White House gatecrashers give latest 'uninvited guest list' excuse - Sep 30, 2010
- 'Real Housewife' star and White House crasher Salahi denies anorexia claims - Aug 17, 2010
- White House gatecrasher's infamous red sari to go under the hammer - Aug 05, 2010
- Michaele Salahi's photographs rejected by Playboy - Apr 20, 2011
- Michaele Salahi Converted Into An Action Figure Doll Priced $39.95 - Sep 25, 2010
- White House gatecrashers want to return to 'good old days' - Aug 17, 2010
- White House gatecrasher to auction red sari - Aug 05, 2010
- White House gatecrashers demand apology - May 19, 2010
- White House gatecrashers cashing in on 'Real Housewives' fame - Aug 09, 2010
- Manmohan dinner crashers top Time's '10 Memorable State-Dinner Moments' - Jan 19, 2011
- White House gatecrasher says Whoppi Goldberg didn't hit her - Aug 06, 2010
- White House party crashers now barge onto David Letterman's stage - May 26, 2010
- Tareq Salahi's Dad Passes Away - Oct 08, 2010
- White House party-crasher Michaele Salahi booted from 'Celebrity Rehab' - Mar 09, 2011
Tags: barbie doll, business allies, halloween, halloween costumes, India, manmohan, manmohan singh, marketing, memorabilia, michaele, new york post, prime minister manmohan, prime minister manmohan singh, sari, state dinner, tareq salahi, walmart, white house