When Bruni and Sarkozy kept a head of state waiting while they had sexMay 8th, 2010 - 6:10 pm ICT by ANI
New York, May 8 (ANI): A new book has revealed that French First Lady Carla Bruni bragged to US First Lady Michelle Obama about how she and her husband French President Nicholas Sarkozy kept a head of state waiting while they had sex.
“Bruni wanted to know if, like the Sarkozys, Michelle and the President had ever kept anyone waiting that way,” the New York Daily News quoted Alter as writing.
“Michelle laughed nervously and said no,” he stated.
“The Promise”, a book by Newsweek senior editor Jonathan Alter, is due out from Simon & Schuster on May 18. (ANI)
- Carla Bruni 'starved of sex' - May 12, 2010
- Michelle Obama 'thinks being America's First Lady is 'hell' - Sep 16, 2010
- Woody Allen wants Michelle Obama for movie - Oct 09, 2011
- Conquests of 'tigress' Carla Bruni revealed in tell-all - Sep 13, 2010
- Michelle Obama never said life 'hell': France, US - Sep 17, 2010
- Michelle Obama White House 'hell' claim dismissed - Sep 17, 2010
- Book author defends sources over Michelle Obama 'hell' comment - Sep 18, 2010
- Bruni camp releasing biography to clash with scathing unauthorised version - Sep 16, 2010
- Bruni camp releasing own biography to scupper scathing unauthorised version - Sep 16, 2010
- Carla Bruni confirms pregnancy - Jul 16, 2011
- Carla Bruni delays launch of her new album for hubby - Apr 02, 2011
- 'Bruni-Sarkozy invited former lovers on holidays with husband' - Sep 13, 2010
- Disappointment for Carla Bruni fans in India - Feb 11, 2010
- Carla Bruni-Sarkozy 'told to delay new album' - Sep 24, 2010
- Carla Bruni on sex and love - May 25, 2010
Tags: amp, carla bruni, first lady, french president, head of state, jonathan, jonathan alter, lady carla, michelle obama, new york daily news, newsweek, nicholas sarkozy, schuster, sex new, york daily news