What Would You Do If You Won A Lottery?January 12th, 2011 - 8:27 pm ICT by GD
By Madhuri Dey
Jan 12, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Almost every one of us dreams of making it financially big some day for it is a known fact that money rules the world. As long as the moolah is present it has been proven that the world tends to be at your feet. The moment it is gone you are bound to feel the pangs of the loss. With a majority of the mass agreeing to the fact that wealth matters above all there is no dearth of customers who continuously keep on purchasing lottery tickets. The motif behind it is simple. Every one is just interested in the cash which is a solution to every possible problem.
Although thousands of people every day keep on buying the lottery tickets, it is only a handful that are able to hit the bull’s eye. The ones who succeed in hitting the jackpot have often claimed that they have always been clear about what they want to do with the huge amount of cash. The planning part definitely comes first when you target to achieve a lottery. Lack of proper planning makes the cash easily prone to the high chances of misuse. Therefore when you plan to opt for a lottery it is always advisable that you do the financial planning beforehand for it has been observed that a few get confused when they make it big not knowing where and how to invest the cash.
Apart from saving which forms a crucial part after you earn a jackpot, winners can also plan it for a wise investment which in turn will reap them more benefits. After you have planned your financial savings for the lifetime carefully, making some donations certainly will not be a bad idea. However some people were also seen coming up with contradictory ideas when they said that more money is likely to cause more problems!
- Lottery winner just wants a new carpet - Jan 25, 2012
- Jackpot worth $2.5 mn goes unclaimed in China - Aug 01, 2011
- Beijing man hits $90 mn jackpot - Jun 13, 2012
- Lottery fever hits as 'Mega Millions' jackpot reaches $540 million - Mar 30, 2012
- Man in England throws away $181m lottery ticket - Oct 20, 2010
- Brit hubby throws away wife's winning $181m lottery ticket! - Oct 20, 2010
- Roaring sales of Kerala Onam lottery tickets - Aug 26, 2012
- Briton scoops 148-mn-pound jackpot - Aug 11, 2012
- Hoosier Lottery Next Draw On December 16 - Dec 14, 2009
- New York Lottery Announces $1 Million Award - Dec 07, 2010
- Tips on how to live on a tight budget - Feb 01, 2011
- Mega Millions winners belong to Albany - Mar 29, 2011
- Mega Millions Winning Numbers Announced - Jul 07, 2010
- 'Mega Millions' jackpot reaches record $500 million - Mar 29, 2012
- Fortunate American Woman Wins Lottery For An Extraordinary Fourth Time - Jul 10, 2010