‘Welcome to Japan Travel Bra’ Greets TouristsNovember 12th, 2010 - 3:17 am ICT by Angela Kaye Mason
Nov 11 (THAINDIAN NEWS) A company known as ‘Triumph Japan’, has shown off it’s new bustier styled travel bra, named the “Welcome to Japan!” bra which was inspired by the costume of a tour guide. The bra, which is actually more of an outfit, consists of a bustier top and mini-skirt and can greet tourists in three different languages.
By pushing one of three buttons which go down the front of the suit, audio greetings in either English, Chinese, or Korean can be heard.
The company went on to explain, “Furthermore, tour guide flags are inserted on each side of the bra. When not used to guide tourists, the flags act as side stays, providing good support and creating an attractive bust line,” according to the AFP.
The mini skirt is multi-functional as well, and flips open to show a map of Japan. This is only the latest in an entire line of bras which were created as promotional ideas, but are not for sale by the company. They are hoping to attract thirty million tourists to their country every year.
- Now, a bra that lifts not only the bust but also Japanese tourism! - Nov 11, 2010
- Triumph releases the "Welcome to Japan" bra - Nov 11, 2010
- World's first super cool bra - May 10, 2012
- Indonesia mulls mini-skirt ban - Mar 29, 2012
- Japan Invents Bra That Grows Rice - May 14, 2010
- Kashmiri religious group issues dress code for tourists - Jul 04, 2012
- Women banned from wearing mini-skirts to work - Jul 31, 2010
- Cheating touts giving Rajasthan's tourism a bad name - Apr 11, 2011
- Ultimo's ultimate bra test checks endurance on a roller coaster - Sep 03, 2010
- Now, bra inserts, shoulder pads called the iPads! - Jan 29, 2010
- Wearing the right kind of bra helps you look slim, says lingerie expert - Jan 18, 2010
- Lingerie Dement invents Magnetic female undergarments - Nov 09, 2010
- Travel companies go back to risque adverts to boost sales - Oct 14, 2010
- Cameron Diaz does Madonna-style sexy shoot for mag cover - Jul 06, 2009
- Not all 'flat-chested women want big boobs' - Sep 27, 2010