Wedding on the anvil for Paris Hilton?May 23rd, 2009 - 12:42 pm ICT by IANS
Cannes, May 23 (IANS) Socialite heiress Paris Hilton, who is having “the best time” of her life in France with beau Doug Reinhardt, may marry the baseball player soon.
The couple is currently at the Cannes Film Festival in France where Reinhardt admitted that their relationship has stepped up a notch and wedding bells could be on the horizon, reported contactmusic.com.
“I’ve never been happier. We have the best time together. We really enjoy life. We are so much alike. I’m happy,” Hilton said.
Hilton and minor league player Reinhardt have been inseparable since they began dating earlier this year, following Hilton’s split from rocker Benji Madden.
“She’s everything I dreamt of. She’s an amazing girl and I’m having the most fun with her,” Reinhardt said.
- Paris Hilton to become Mrs. Doug Reinhardt? - May 23, 2009
- Finally Paris Hilton finds her man - Apr 06, 2009
- Jealous Hilton wants Reinhardt back - May 26, 2010
- Paris Hilton back with ex-beau - Aug 02, 2009
- Paris Hilton reckons blokes queuing up to date her - Apr 24, 2010
- Playful Paris Hilton's public 'love show' for Doug Reinhardt - Mar 29, 2009
- Paris Hilton getting married? - Jan 08, 2010
- Paris Hilton insists beau Doug Reinhardt will be her husband - Apr 07, 2009
- Paris kicks a goal with Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo as Reinhardt calls foul - Jun 14, 2009
- Mother urges Paris Hilton to stay single - Mar 05, 2009
- Paris Hilton shows off scary skinny bod - Apr 27, 2010
- Reinhardt threatens legal action over sex tape rumour - Dec 25, 2010
- Paris Hilton's beau gifts her diamonds for Christmas - Dec 25, 2009
- Paris Hilton molested during night out - Apr 30, 2009
- Paris Hilton ready to tie the knot - Feb 23, 2010
Tags: anvil, baseball player, best time, cannes film festival, doug reinhardt, heiress paris hilton, hilton cannes, horizon, life in france, minor league, notch, paris hilton, relationship, time of her life, wedding bells