Warnie, a hit on Oz comedy show `Kath and Kim’November 14th, 2007 - 2:15 am ICT by admin
Regardless of his high-profile indiscretions, 2.3 million viewers tuned in at 7.30 p.m. on Sunday for their final dose of Kath and Kim series four.
It was by far the most watched program last night with the viewer flow on giving Seven’s My Name Is Earl an average of 1.57 million viewers.
Despite John Howard finally naming a date for the next federal election yesterday, commercial news broadcasts performed below average.
Usually Sunday’s news bulletins are among the week’s biggest raters, both Seven and Nine’s bulletins only managed to attract about 1.3 million viewers.
Kath and Kim and My Name Is Earl tipped the balance in Seven’s favour for a two percentage point primetime win ahead of Nine, which got good value from its Sunday movie that averaged 1.2 million viewers. (ANI)
- 'Satyamev Jayate' first episode marks 90 mn viewership - May 16, 2012
- 'Hannah Montana' Sets Record On The Concluding Episode - Jan 19, 2011
- Ratings prove one-day international cricket isn't dead yet - Jan 25, 2011
- China's popular TV talent show axed by broadcast watchdog - Sep 17, 2011
- Kim Kardashian Fails To Help Piers Morgan With His Ratings On CNN Show - Jan 31, 2011
- Miami Heat president Riley gets lifetime NBA coaching award - Jun 20, 2012
- Spanish Supercup to be held in China - Jun 02, 2012
- Tina Fey Grateful For Winning Nominations In Emmy - Jul 09, 2010
- Kim Zolciak's pregnancy photos create a buzz - May 05, 2011
- Kim Kardashian And The Stars Of 'Glee': It’s Time To Bond. - Jan 19, 2011
- American Idol: Top Two Revealed! - May 20, 2011
- Larry King ends 25-year stint as CNN interviewer (Lead) - Dec 17, 2010
- Oliver, Olivia Britain's most popular kids names - Jan 01, 2011
- Jane Carrey splits from husband - Dec 08, 2010
- ZING SEPT '10 - FPC and SYNOPSIS - Sep 01, 2010
Tags: broadcasts, comedy show, commercial news, favourite tv, federal election, gina riley, guest appearance, high profile, indiscretions, jane turner, kath and kim, million viewers, my name is earl, news bulletins, percentage point, primetime, television actresses, tv comedy, watched program