Vladimir Putin’s ‘girlfriend’ gives birth to his first sonDecember 16th, 2009 - 4:59 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Dec 16 (ANI): Vladimir Putin’s alleged girlfriend Alina Kabaeva has given birth to a baby boy, whom sources claim to be the Russian Prime Minister’s first son.
Kabaeva, the gorgeous, 26-year-old rhythmic gymnastics champion, recently gave birth to a boy in Moscow and named the baby Dimitry.
Kabaeva has been identified as Putin’s girlfriend ever since she retired from competition in 2006 after winning two Olympic medals and 18 World Championship medals to become the most decorated gymnast in history.
In fact, two years ago, she was elected to the Duma, the Russian parliament, as a candidate of Putin’s political party.
Last year, it was said that Putin, 57, divorced his wife, Ludmila- the mother of his two daughters- to marry Alina.
The 5-foot-4 Kabaeva — who is half-Muslim through her Tatar father — was born in Tashkent, the capital of Uzbekistan, when it was still part of the Soviet Union.
“She has confided to friends that she wants more children soon and she loves being a new mother,” the New York Post quoted a source as saying.
ReadRussia.com said: “The most puzzling part of this story is that at press time, not a single major Russian media [outlet] has reported that Kabaeva had a son.”
But one analyst revealed: “Putin is very careful about his public image. Still, considering Russia’s Muslim population is about 30 million, it might not hurt him politically to have a beautiful, half-Muslim wife.” (ANI)
- Putin's alleged mistress, his love child 'vanish' - Feb 08, 2010
- Alina Kabaeva On "Vogue" Cover, Vladimir Putin Terrified? - Dec 15, 2010
- Mum of Vladimir Putin's love child 'vanishes' - Feb 08, 2010
- Alina Kabaeva Gives Birth To Baby Boy - Dec 18, 2009
- 'Macho-man' Putin to marry sexy 24-yr-old gymnast Alina Kabaeva? - Sep 20, 2010
- Vladimir Putin's 'mistress' denies she gave birth to his baby - Jan 24, 2011
- Vladimir Putin's 'mistress' is Russian Vogue's debut cover girl - Dec 15, 2010
- Olympic champion gymnast Kanaeva: I won't quit yet - Sep 13, 2012
- Safin may become Russian president: Sampras - Nov 01, 2011
- Putin's 'mistress' planning to release Barbie-style doll of herself - Jan 20, 2011
- Olympic gymnastics: Exquisite Kanaeva twirls for rhythmic gold - Aug 11, 2012
- Olympic gymnastics: Russia win rhythmic gymnastics gold - Aug 12, 2012
- Russian gymnasts had phones confiscated at Olympics - Aug 16, 2012
- Galstyan wins first gold for Russia in judo - Jul 28, 2012
- Russian government structure remains unchanged: Medvedev - May 23, 2012
Tags: baby boy, capital of uzbekistan, duma, gymnast, kabaeva, muslim population, muslim wife, new mother, new york dec, new york post, olympic medals, press time, public image, rhythmic gymnastics, russian media, russian parliament, russian prime minister, tashkent, vladimir putin, world championship medals