Virgin Atlantic’s ‘red hotties’ voted the most attractive cabin crewFebruary 10th, 2011 - 1:38 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Feb 10 (ANI): Virgin Atlantic has the most attractive flight attendants with 53 percent of those surveyed picking Virgin’s ‘red hotties’, according to a new survey.
According to the survey of 1,000 people by the Business Travel and Meetings Show, Virgin Atlantic scooped the pool for the most attractive cabin crew, reports News.com.au.
Virgin’s ‘red hotties’ beat competition from Singapore Airlines and Etihad.
The top five cabin crews were: Virgin with 53 percent; Singapore with 18 percent; Etihad with 12 percent; Emirates with 11 percent, and Aer Lingus with 6 percent. (ANI)
- Best-looking flight crew survey dubbed 'very offensive' - Feb 24, 2011
- Etihad Airways buys stake in Virgin Australia - Jun 07, 2012
- Ireland's leading airline opts for Indian solution - Oct 10, 2011
- Emirates to host world airline squash tournament - Oct 23, 2011
- Etihad Airways launches recruitment drive in Oman - Apr 16, 2012
- Etihad to run daily Brisbane-Abu Dhabi flights - Aug 16, 2012
- Technology unable to keep up with vagaries of weather - Dec 23, 2010
- South Korea's Asiana named World's Best Airline - May 21, 2010
- Soon, showers, personal mini-bars and draught beer from kegs on planes - Mar 21, 2011
- Unusual requests of plane passengers revealed by cabin crew - Feb 02, 2011
- John Travolta's Qantas safety video 'angers flight crew' - Mar 20, 2011
- Etihad, Virgin to launch Australia-Abu Dhabi flights - Aug 27, 2010
- Brian McFadden involved in alleged drunken outburst on Virgin flight to Oz - Feb 17, 2011
- Travel companies go back to risque adverts to boost sales - Oct 14, 2010
- European airlines cancel more than 500 flights as volcanic ash spreads - May 24, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,