Victoria Beckham wears five-inch heels to theme parkMarch 2nd, 2009 - 12:42 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 2 (IANS) Former Spice Girls singer Victoria Beckham dressed up in five-inch heels as she went out with her children at the Universal Studios in Los Angeles.
Victoria was hobbling in her shoes while her sons were more appropriately dressed to have fun, reports dailymail.co.uk.
One onlooker said: “Victoria’s feet looked almost out of shape. Her toes were squashed down at the bottom of the shoe and her ankles were forced forward. The shoes even look like they were too big for her. There was a huge gap at the back.”
The family was visiting the theme park for fun and games where people usually wear jeans, trainers and baseball caps. But Victoria was dressed in a sleek black dress, oversize sunglasses and favourite Louboutins.
- Terrifying Tower: What was Posh Thinking? - Mar 03, 2009
- Victoria Beckham a 'smart' dresser - Jul 13, 2012
- Hectic lifestyle taking toll on Victoria? - Jul 08, 2010
- Sharon Stone spotted with young man - Jan 08, 2012
- Nine outfits and accessories women love, but men hate - Jun 03, 2010
- Fashion pals pay final respects to Alexander McQueen - Feb 26, 2010
- Shoes With Heels Of 9-Inches, Titled 'Sky Heel', To Emerge In The Market Soon - Nov 16, 2010
- Cameron Diaz shows off bulging biceps - Apr 02, 2011
- Victoria to design interiors for Range Rover Evoque - Jul 02, 2010
- Posh tries to hide baby bump under billowing dress - Apr 12, 2011
- Victoria Beckham blows $1.5 mn on a shopping trip - Jan 08, 2010
- Victoria lends voice to cartoon character - Jun 15, 2010
- I didn't ask Victoria's advice: Halliwell - Feb 03, 2011
- Posh has topless pic of hubby David on her gold iPhone - Feb 10, 2011
- Posh decks up in designer wear for kids football practise - Dec 02, 2008
Tags: ankles, baseball caps, black dress, fun and games, gap, inch heels, jeans, london march, onlooker, oversize sunglasses, shape, shoes, spice girls, theme park, toes, universal studios, victoria beckham