Victoria Beckham takes quake lessonsMay 31st, 2009 - 3:22 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 31 (IANS) Former Spice girl Victoria Beckham has been so shaken by the recent tremors in Los Angeles that she is taking lessons with her family in a simulator to learn how to deal with earthquake.
Victoria and her husband-cum-soccer star David Beckham’s mansion is on the Newport-Inglewood Fault, a 47-mile rock fracture caused by shifts in the earth’s crust. The singer is now making her family take precautionary lessons to escape a future calamity, reports dailymail.co.uk.
“Victoria and the boys had a lesson in a simulator when she moved to Los Angeles, but she didn’t realise the tremors would be so regular… She’s now asked David to come back from Italy and take another class with her. She’s definitely having second thoughts about staying there long-term,” said a source close to the singer-turned-fashion designer.
- Posh learning how to deal with earthquakes - Jun 01, 2009
- Victoria Beckham gets anti-ageing facial - May 22, 2012
- Victoria loves Russell Brand's dress sense - Feb 09, 2012
- Eva Longoria to be godmother of Beckham baby - Jun 15, 2011
- Longoria borrows clothes from Victoria - Aug 29, 2012
- Victoria sleeps with dog - Jun 26, 2011
- Victoria Beckham wants daughter to grow like princess - Jul 14, 2011
- Kardashians to launch eye wear line - Aug 12, 2012
- Beckhams are worth 165 mn pounds - May 04, 2011
- Victoria scouted model at beach party - May 12, 2011
- Victoria wants to celebrate curves - Sep 19, 2010
- Victoria's family is her priority - Jul 12, 2012
- Victoria left reunion party early for daughter - Jun 27, 2012
- Being a working mum is hard: Victoria Beckham - Jun 09, 2011
- Beckhams turn matchmaker for Kelly Brook - Oct 12, 2010
Tags: david beckham, earth, earthquake, fashion designer, future calamity, inglewood, italy, london, newport, quake lessons, rock fracture, second thoughts, soccer star, spice girl victoria, star david, tremors, victoria beckham