Usher has shoe fetish, owns over 10,000 pairsAugust 23rd, 2009 - 7:33 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 23 (IANS) R ‘n’ B singer Usher has revealed that he has fetish for shoes and that he has collected over 10,000 pairs over the years.
The star admits he knows his footwear addiction is “ridiculous” but can’t stop himself from splurging out on new pairs, reports gossip.ie.
“I even ask myself, ‘Are you serious?’ It’s ridiculous. I go from Timberlands and Hi-Tec to Balenciaga and Lanvin. I have someone going to pick up the new red Nike Jordans for me right now,” he said.
The 30-year-old also has an addiction to unusual watches.
“I own about 80 watches. I travel with at least four. They’re not all high-end… They range from Cartier and Rolex to Seiko and G-Shock. It’s about what suits me at that moment. I also have hundreds of suits. Designer Tom Ford fits me really well,” he said.
The singer is in the process of divorcing his estranged wife Tameka Foster with whom he has two sons.
- Celine Dion owns 3,000 pairs of shoes - Dec 16, 2011
- Time is right for luxury watches in India, but no place - Sep 01, 2010
- Stewart to endorse Balenciaga perfume - Jan 14, 2012
- Joe Jonas has shoe fetish - Jul 28, 2011
- Cartier plans to expand in India - Oct 10, 2011
- Lara Dutta needs 'therapy when it comes to shopping' - Mar 02, 2010
- Cheryl Cole owns 2,000 pairs of shoes - Dec 07, 2011
- Seiko launches limited edition watches - Feb 01, 2012
- Rupert Grint owns only a pair of shoes - Aug 21, 2010
- Clifford Harris (T.I.) Weds Longtime Girlfriend Tameka "Tiny" Cottle During Weekend - Aug 02, 2010
- Berry keeps shoes for daughter - Apr 21, 2012
- I look for clock towers in cities: Amitabh Bachchan - Oct 22, 2011
- West's trainers a hit, fans offering $89,100 for a pair - Jun 07, 2012
- Bernie Madoff's Boxers Anyone? - Nov 12, 2010
- Depp bought Monroe's shoes for girlfriend - Jul 10, 2010