US woman solves Wheel of Fortune puzzle with just 1 letter revealed!November 10th, 2010 - 2:58 pm ICT by ANI
London, Nov 10 (ANI): A footage of US quiz show contestant swept the web after solving a Wheel of Fortune puzzle with just one letter revealed.
Caitlin Burke, 26, from New Jersey, had just an “I” on the board when she correctly guessed the phrase “I’ve got a good feeling about this” was behind the 26 blank spaces.
Her genius gamble won her a 4,000 pounds Caribbean holiday and left the studio audience stunned.
When Pat Sajak, the veteran host of the US version of the show asked how she had known the mystery phrase, Burke said, “I saw that it was a small word, so [thought] ‘I’ve’.”
“And I thought maybe ‘got a feeling about’, so I’ve got a hunch and I said ‘I’ve got a feeling about this’,” the Sun quoted Burke as saying.
Sajak replied sarcastically, “Oh, in that case it was easy!”
Burke also won a total of more than 53,000 dollars (32,850 pounds) on the programme. She said she planned to pay off her student loan and buy a Chanel handbag. (ANI)
- Caitlin Burke Surprises Audience By Solving "Wheel Of Fortune" Puzzle With One Letter - Nov 09, 2010
- Wheel Of Fortune: 27 Letter Phrase Solved With Just One Word - Nov 10, 2010
- I'm addicted to handbags: Christina Hendricks - Apr 11, 2011
- Adele wants Christopher Bailey's designs - Sep 07, 2011
- No Twitter for Blake Lively - Jun 02, 2011
- 'Gossip Girl' star Blake Lively is the new face of Chanel handbags - Jan 06, 2011
- LiLo's new fashion reporter role - Aug 28, 2010
- Jane Fonda thought she would die of loneliness - Aug 08, 2011
- Lohan turns fashion reporter for magazine - Aug 28, 2010
- Success is the best revenge: Katie Price - Sep 06, 2011
- Voice of Dora the Explorer says Nickelodeon cheated her out of millions - Oct 08, 2010
- Hathaway's pixie cut left her in tears - Jul 14, 2012
- Paris Hilton faces trouble over 'cocaine purse' pic on Twitter - Sep 03, 2010
- Cheryl feels sexy after gaining weight - Dec 07, 2011
- Katie Price says she lives in fear of being stabbed - Apr 06, 2011
Tags: blank spaces, caitlin, caribbean holiday, chanel handbag, genius, hunch, london, mystery phrase, pat sajak, quiz show, student loan, studio audience, sun, wheel, wheel of fortune, wheel of fortune puzzle