US woman pays for breast enlargement with stolen identity!May 26th, 2010 - 5:32 pm ICT by ANI
New York, May 26 (ANI): A Florida woman has been charged with credit card fraud after she allegedly stole another woman’s identity and used it to pay for enlargement of her breasts.
According to Florida’s Sun-Sentinal, police say that Shatarka Nuby, 29, stole the identity of a woman who had written her personal information on a college application, reports the New York Daily News.
The application was dropped in a Tamarac, Fl. mailbox but never arrived at the school.
Court papers allege that the victim discovered she had been swindled for 19,550 dollars on five fraudulent credit cards that had been opened in her name.
Nuby allegedly used one of these cards in Fort Lauterdale, Fl. to have her breast implants replaced with larger ones and to have her arms thinned by liposuciton.
Records indicate that Nuby’s alleged ruse involved an accomplice who posed as her cousin, using a driver’s license in the name of the fraud victim.
The alleged accomplice has yet to be arrested.
Nuby has a history of trouble with the law over identity fraud. She agreed to serve just under a year in Broward County Jail on fraud charges in three incidents from 2008. (ANI)
- US woman steals credit card for bigger boob job, jailed - Dec 07, 2010
- Florida transvestite charged with manslaughter after injecting woman's buttocks with cement - Jul 28, 2012
- Gang cheats casino by using contact lenses - Oct 15, 2011
- Girl spends 38,000 pounds on mom's cards - Jul 21, 2011
- Russia slams hacker's extradition to US - Jan 20, 2012
- Daughter of Malcom X charged with fraud and stealing personal identification information - Feb 23, 2011
- Two Florida men plead guilty to bank fraud and credit card conspiracy - Mar 23, 2010
- Cheated by boyfriend, Beijing woman steals 36,000 yuan - Mar 26, 2010
- 70-year-old woman arrested for 'stalking' 92-year-old priest in US - Feb 13, 2011
- Largest ID theft ring in US history cracked - Oct 08, 2011
- Former fugitives sentenced in Florida for fake credit card manufacturing - Mar 04, 2010
- Three caught for cheating ATM users - Apr 25, 2011
- Seattle man sentenced for stealing a Veteran's identity - Mar 20, 2010
- Chinese swindles over $474,000 with bank passwords - May 21, 2012
- Assaulted Russian woman fears for life - Mar 03, 2012
Tags: accomplice, breast enlargement, breast implants, breasts, broward county jail, college application, cousin, credit card fraud, florida woman, fraud charges, fraud victim, fraudulent credit cards, new york daily news, ruse, sun sentinal, tamarac fl, trouble with the law, york daily news