US woman faces jail for begging friends to stab herAugust 7th, 2011 - 6:58 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 7 (IANS) A drunk US woman who begged her friends to stab her to avoid a probation hearing faces up to five years in jail, a media report said.
Jessalyn Stierwalt, 21, from Nebraska, US, allegedly asked two friends to knife her in the stomach and arm, The Star newspaper reported Saturday.
She said she had told the men to wound her so she could dodge a probation meeting the following day, because she needed time to “sober up”, according to the report.
If convicted, Stierwalt could be sentenced to five years in prison.
- Babysitter killer jailed for life - Jul 25, 2012
- Mother seeks mercy for son who stabbed her - Nov 01, 2011
- I did not kill Kercher: Knox tells court - Oct 03, 2011
- Man who killed wife's lover in bed jailed for 5 years - Aug 03, 2012
- Somali stabs girlfriend 57 times in Britain - Jun 23, 2012
- Woman Who Perpetrated Cancer Scam Gets 15 Years in Prison - Oct 30, 2010
- Oz woman who stabbed beau applies for bail over burst breast implant - Dec 23, 2010
- Boy jailed 17 years for killing teenage mom - Dec 22, 2011
- South African women raped for being lesbians - Nov 01, 2011
- Former beauty queen jailed for kidnapping and torturing her ex - Dec 11, 2010
- "The 40-Year-Old Virgin" Actor Shelley Malil Gets Life Sentence For Stabbing Ex-Girlfriend - Dec 18, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan gets 90 days in jail (Lead, changing dateline) - Jul 07, 2010
- Lohan's probation extended to August next year - Jul 08, 2010
- Saudi woman gets three years for assaulting maid - Jan 10, 2011
- Lohan turns to Buddhism to stay calm in jail - Jul 09, 2010